The ATM (8/4)

View as article
1659643030709.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
How high is Bain on the board? Id imagine with his personal ties to the staff & the optics of keeping him home will guarantee him a spot regardless if we get some more DL commitments. I doubt he will feel pressured to commit if spots get tight.

Hopefully Robby Washington shuts it down because with how flaky these WRs are down there we absolutely need him. Kid is lightening in a bottle

If Ricks does reclassify it will make things very interesting.

First person I thought of. I remember some smoke about that a while back, would be really, really huge if that were to happen obviously.

Good stuff as usual, D.

Lew is easily one of my favorite prospects that we are on this cycle, hope we can wrap that one up.

Robbie Washington transferring from Killian to Palmetto hurts (as a Killian grad)…..but as long as he‘s a cane in the end is all that matters. Side note- Palmetto grads really been kicking our *** lately (my friend Katie Phang has her own show now on MSNBC, Bezos, Supreme Court Justice KBJ- pretty impressive).

Advertisement
Thanks for the update D$.

Good to continue hearing that we're still in the mix for Hykeem Williams. We need him about as bad as we need anyone left on our board.

I think Bonsu goes with OSU....my wife is from Jersey City and it's extremely hard for Jersey kids to pass up that Ohio State ticket......it's just like a kid from GA getting the UGA offer to committ. It can be done but seldom is it done for in state kids that UGA wants.

I'm interested in seeing how the safety board shakes out...seeing as how there was no mention of the Clemson committ or the Penn State committ

Advertisement
So the staff has expectations of a good season and the chicken littles on here in a thread on the Football Board are saying we all should be satisfied with 8-4. LOL. I dont think 8-4 is what Mario and this staff have in mind when he says "good season". Especially if hes looking at a top 3 class. That screams 10-2 at worst to me.

So the staff has expectations of a good season and the chicken littles on here in a thread on the Football Board are saying we all should be satisfied with 8-4. LOL. I dont think 8-4 is what Mario and this staff have in mind when he says "good season". Especially if hes looking at a top 3 class. That screams 10-2 at worst to me.
Would like to see the staff that didn't expect a good season in August?

Would like to see the staff that didn't expect a good season in August?
Alot of new staffs hit overzealous fans with the "We are in rebuild mode. Give us time; we will get better as the season goes on; we will be alot better in game 10 than we were in game 1" level talk. I havent heard any of that from Mario.

Advertisement
It cracks me up that people on CIS were like, "Gee, I hope Mario introduced Jurrion ****ey to Monster Mike!," when he was actually introducing him to the mayors of Miami and Coral Gables. I guess Mario's got this.
If Mario was going to introduce jurrion to anyone in the fishing community to make a good impression it wouldn’t be MM. it would be someone more professional that is actually viewed as superior in the fishing world

Advertisement
Back