The ATM (8/4)

Lots of hoping and wishing in here lol. Clemson is as loaded as ever , they just lack the generational qb which makes them **** near unbeatable. If you consider “trending down as not going to the playoff every year and finishing in the top five I’ll give you that. But that program is going nowhere. It’s going to be a top ten program going forward. The only holdup for them is Miami loading up in recruiting. They’ll actually have competition in the conference. That’s if Mario does what we expect.

People burying them after a ten win season while missing tons of players is hilarious to me. Make sure y’all keep this same energy lol.
dudes are fried if they dont think CU is loaded. They look at our ranking to close the gap when they recruited a different breed of players for a good while. They need to stop lookin at the decimal points and numbers and look at the names. Its like UF saying they are 5 points behind us in the rankings now but we all know we are recruiting a different breed this cycle.

Advertisement
They could easily win the game, they could even whip us, I doubt it but they could. All reasonable. Facts do not play out on this they are as loaded as ever stuff you are saying. It just doesn't, like at all. They are not in the league with Bama, Ohio and UGA. Not feelings, not wishing. Facts. That's why they couldn't overcome the injuries and bad QB play and win the ACC. And missing players is not what doomed them. Their QB being garbage truck juice did that. 14-8 v GT. Lol man stop, they won 10 games, credit is due. But loaded as ever, no, not In all positions.
If u compare rosters they should kick our *** tbh I hate saying that but I understand that they are loaded thats expected. When u go up against loaded teams like bama OSU etc and u recruited the way we have u should get your *** kicked. I hope we just keep it close, there defense is all worlds loaded

Nope...that'd be the 2000 Canes...with the 86 Canes nipping at the heals....
Holy Kimowasabe, Lone Ranger! Your definitive statement about the 86 team, to the exclusion of the Alabama team, feels Cane-centric to me. Certainly the more open we are to an objective standard, the stronger we are going forward.

Lots of hoping and wishing in here lol. Clemson is as loaded as ever , they just lack the generational qb which makes them **** near unbeatable. If you consider “trending down as not going to the playoff every year and finishing in the top five I’ll give you that. But that program is going nowhere. It’s going to be a top ten program going forward. The only holdup for them is Miami loading up in recruiting. They’ll actually have competition in the conference. That’s if Mario does what we expect.

People burying them after a ten win season while missing tons of players is hilarious to me. Make sure y’all keep this same energy lol.
I think the general consensus is they have lost their two best coaches and their head coach thinks he is God's gift to football and didn't do a great job of hiring their replacements. So the assumption could be made that the near future for that program could become difficult for them to overcome those issues whi

Advertisement
I think the general consensus is they have lost their two best coaches and their head coach thinks he is God's gift to football and didn't do a great job of hiring their replacements. So the assumption could be made that the near future for that program could become difficult for them to overcome those issues whi
While college football moves forward at an unprecedented pace

It seems like the big boys are flexing their muscles now and we have little chance at any non west coast kids that were not already going to commit to Mario at Oregon. Every major target getting CB elsewhere. Zero momentum at the moment despite the Dennis Smith block is hot tweets.

It seems like the big boys are flexing their muscles now and we have little chance at any non west coast kids that were not already going to commit to Mario at Oregon. Every major target getting CB elsewhere. Zero momentum at the moment despite the Dennis Smith block is hot tweets.
**** bro your on a roll with the negative posts lol

Blowing your troll cover

Advertisement
So I take it you're not prepared for the monster wave that's coming.

UF planning on passing us in the rankings this weekend. They keep finding low ranked 4 stars in central/north Florida that no one has ever heard of to commit.

Even if they got Kelby Collins, Kamran James, and Will Norman , they would still be 5 points behind us (with 2 more commits than us). Lol would have like 17 4 stars and still be behind us in the ratings

Advertisement
Here's one thing to keep in mind regarding the "second wave": it will really get rolling when Miami starts putting a product on the field. The internal expectation is a Top 3-type class because the staff expects a good season.
We need explanation. Why did they set these expectations for us?

We need an admission of guilt.

They expected different and they are failing. Admit it. Don’t tell us it’s a rebuild now.

Advertisement
We need explanation. Why did they set these expectations for us?

We need an admission of guilt.

They expected different and they are failing. Admit it. Don’t tell us it’s a rebuild now.
Who is this “we” and “us” you keep referring to?

The voices in your head?

DID YOU GET THE ANSWER YOU DESERVE YET?
steve carrell anchorman GIF by FirstAndMonday

Advertisement
Back