The ATM (7/24)

Advertisement
Advertisement
The surprise visitor will be visiting again later in the year.
1690496705039.gif

Advertisement
I don’t think this reflects the recruits lack of interest. I am just speculating but…..$ometimes other $chool$ are de$perate and want to avoid trip$ to Miami at all co$t.
This happens every big recruiting weekend we have planned and it’s exactly why it’s so secretive

If people want to argue a secret visitors actual interest than that’s one argument, but every time we do one of these do people just think it’s a coincidence that a **** ton of negative news about our standing with recruits comes out?

It just happened the entire month of June

How are we feeling about Artavius Jones fresh off the FSU visit? I’d say it’s 60/40 us to them now until the end.
He coming to the cookout. All these commits we have to recruit till signing day. I consider the lizards to have a better recruiting staff than FSU and we had to hold them off for Kinsler. If u seen in the Nole Tears thread, apparently up till this year their DL coach hadnt even visited this kid.

Advertisement
BTW not going at D$ or any of the guys who provide valuable information. But this is my observation, if the players are bent on keeping things quiet, they rarely come to that school. Any player thats a serious candidate to come its in the open. Either before they visit, during or immediately after. And i know Brooklyn says bunch of back and forth shenanigans go on behind the scenes, but the kids who are serious, tell the staff trying to prevent them to kick rocks. If they are high level, they hold all the cards. Dabo was trying that with Ray Ray.

If someone wanna dispute it, show me the kids that took secret visits and end up coming here. For me, there is a reason they wanna keep it secret, its like cheating on your girl u aint planning to leave.
This.

I’m sorry but maybe my memory isn’t the best but these “secret” visitors always feels like a free trip. Would love to here some actual names that signed here that were at one point “secret” visitors

Advertisement
This.

I’m sorry but maybe my memory isn’t the best but these “secret” visitors always feels like a free trip. Would love to here some actual names that signed here that were at one point “secret” visitors
I tonight be wrong but I think Ray Ray visited multiple times secretly

This.

It’s miami who wants them to be “secret” and for reason. Why is this such a difficult concept for some of you to understand?

I tonight be wrong but I think Ray Ray visited multiple times secretly
He did? I’m pretty sure he was out in the open about his love of Miami and how Mario literally did a 180 with his communication. So much so that Dabo tried to nip the visiting in the butt but all that did was finish the deal in our favor.

He did? I’m pretty sure he was out in the open about his love of Miami and how Mario literally did a 180 with his communication. So much so that Dabo tried to nip the visiting in the butt but all that did was finish the deal in our favor.
I remember through the smoke saying his 7v7 coach was shuttling him
In and out of campus secretly in the early part of the year and then the noise became apparent

Advertisement
Back