The ATM (7/24)

Utes not in it for Ahfua? I like that.
When TAMU is involved, I think it's coming down to money which may explain Utah out of the picture.

I watched Locked on Canes and Breland is visiting TAMU before the cookout this weekend. It's not hard to figure out TAMU is throwing Benjamin's around.

It's just good business for top prospects to drive up their value. I've done the same thing interviewing for tech jobs.

Advertisement
One day I hope we get back to the point where we don't have to operate in stealth or in fear of other programs finding out players are secretly visiting. Of course that takes some winning, and consistency. Most, if not all big dogs don't have this issue. Like we're really supposed to be scared of a program like UF finding out about our list of visitors? Miss me with that.

For now, if things need to be kept quiet, then keep them quiet.
The thing with UF was that their collective paid recruits not to come to the BBQ last year or rather paid them to visit UF the same weekend.

Wow on the Ahfua news!!!! Figured we were right in the mix but being a head to head with A&M is the surprising part. I thought for certain it would be a stay closer to home (Oregon/UW/Utah vs Miami battle)

Also, YES on the Cole and Patterson news!!! Give me both of those dogs!!!

Would love if Heyward passes whatever test he’s being put to. Adding him to the secondary along with Z. Patterson is ELITE!

Lastly, this weekend, would LOVE if J. Smith, Stone, Stewart, or Breland showed up or better yet, if they ALL showed up.

LFG, big weekend ahead boys
Breland is going to the BBQ per Locked on Canes. He's doing so after visiting TAMU.
At 3:17.

When TAMU is involved, I think it's coming down to money which may explain Utah out of the picture.

I watched Locked on Canes and Breland is visiting TAMU before the cookout this weekend. It's not hard to figure out TAMU is throwing Benjamin's around.

It's just good business for top prospects to drive up their value. I've done the same thing interviewing for tech jobs.
Didn't you watch Dumbo's rant how his staff is working extremely hard and they aren't buying players?

Advertisement
The quiet big name we were expecting seems to be headed elsewhere this weekend. Part of the deal with these big-time battles.

Need to do work with the five stars that will be here.

D, is this the same potential secret visitor that LW was mentioning earlier this afternoon, or are they talking about someone else? The close timing of their update and your update left me wondering.

Advertisement
Other schools’ battles with interference from their competitors is irrelevant to us. It happened. UiF did it to us last cycle. There’s been recruits I’m told who’ve gotten bags just to delay announcements. There’s all kinds of dirty special forces **** going on.
At some point there must be blood in these recruiting wars.

BTW not going at D$ or any of the guys who provide valuable information. But this is my observation, if the players are bent on keeping things quiet, they rarely come to that school. Any player thats a serious candidate to come its in the open. Either before they visit, during or immediately after. And i know Brooklyn says bunch of back and forth shenanigans go on behind the scenes, but the kids who are serious, tell the staff trying to prevent them to kick rocks. If they are high level, they hold all the cards. Dabo was trying that with Ray Ray.

If someone wanna dispute it, show me the kids that took secret visits and end up coming here. For me, there is a reason they wanna keep it secret, its like cheating on your girl u aint planning to leave.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Gotta love recruiting news.
1690490317019.gif

Advertisement
Back