The ATM (7/2)

View as article
If Chaney goes down, it's the Fletcher/Allen show. They'll both pass Parrish.
From your keys to reality, because Parrish is a decent guy I am sure but no one fears when he totes the rock, mtsu was laughing and giddy.. DC sleep well when he starts with majority carries, last year was his year, time to phase out for top tier talent if "the best players play" is the true mantra

Advertisement

wrestlemania v wrestling GIF by WWE

Advertisement
The Pharmacy 7/2:

- Jojo and Patterson are talented. We know this. They’re also not anywhere near committing.
- OJ has a good frame. We know this. Also, he knows some other kids on the team. Rare to see this. Usually everyone meets for the first time on day 1 of pads.
- There is (more than zero) confidence with our contingency OL after getting beat out by Pitt; big name poly kid is still talking to our poly contacts. This not not news.
- Lightfoot is committing to OSU after getting a dose of reality.
- Hellcat is not a take at RB. They’re already starting the propaganda campaign to move him.
- We need to hope we don’t get our **** physically kicked in by FSU again if we want to flip… a Miami Central kid…
- Very good timing to recycle a previous talking point on a Nebraska transfer. I really hope Barney reads the board.
When you put it like that, **** ...

You are underrating Parrish and at least overating the other two. Think Allen and Fletcher have very good potential but I don’t see instant game changers and Parrish has been steady proving he can run in P5 conferences.
I don't think Parrish is anything special honestly. I think Fletcher has a chance to be a difference maker right away and I liked what I saw from Allen at Nebraska.

Advertisement
From your keys to reality, because Parrish is a decent guy I am sure but no one fears when he totes the rock, mtsu was laughing and giddy.. DC sleep well when he starts with majority carries, last year was his year, time to phase out for top tier talent if "the best players play" is the true mantra
Couldn't agree more

Advertisement
Advertisement
From Scott, Stewart, Franklin, breeland to Nicholas, Russell, maybe Jackson and Pickett. Yikes.
Our level of success with DT recruiting for many years now is on that level.The past 2 classes all we were able to land was Moten and Horton.Most here would be ok with the DTs you mentioned,the mass hysteria now is all the hype we've been fed for months about Mario making DT his top priority and Jason Taylor winning recruiter of the year and our twitter idiots hyping it all and here we are now.

I don't think Parrish is anything special honestly. I think Fletcher has a chance to be a difference maker right away and I liked what I saw from Allen at Nebraska.
I don’t think Parrish is anything special either but he has proven experience. Fletcher looks decent but I feel people are overating him on here. He will be a major contributor but I don’t think he is next level and a guy that just puts a vet like Parrish on the bench.

Advertisement
Back