The Admin. Is Finally Doing Their Part -- We Have To Do Ours

Advertisement
They just coughed up a good amount of money to pull Mark Richt. They got an established head coach that's won his division, conference, and BCS games. They're rumored to be ready to cut fat checks for coordinators and a staff.

It's obvious the pocket-sized dyke was destroying this program, but she's gone now. If we want to be back as a viable college football program, we have to do our part. Blake, Frenk, DiMare, and Miller are doing theirs. We need to buy season tickets again. We need to show up to the spring game. We need to show up to games. We need to provide a homefield advantage, and not one that makes recruits wonder if everyone died on their way to the game.

I boycotted the shlt out of this program, but I'm coming back. They've earned it. We have no excuses to be a national punchline anymore. I don't want to hear it. Show up.

- My SoFla people coming home from Scarlet's at 7 am but we got a noon kickoff vs FAMU? - Puke and rally. Show up.
- You're up in Boca Raton and your mo-ped got a flat tire? Don't care, show up.
- You live in Nebraska and you can't afford a trip because your cat needs dialysis? RIP Captain Mittens, show up.

We need to be at the CaneWalk, spring games, open practices, and home games. Buy merchandise. Buy season tickets. Buy away game tickets. Fly your flags. Donate. The curse hovering over this program was lifted the week Golden was fired and we beat Duke. The demons were driven out of Coral Gables that faithful Halloween night. The fog has lifted.

We're trying to bring Miami back and it takes a commitment from everyone, including us.
Love the part about the **** keeping us down

They just coughed up a good amount of money to pull Mark Richt. They got an established head coach that's won his division, conference, and BCS games. They're rumored to be ready to cut fat checks for coordinators and a staff.

It's obvious the pocket-sized dyke was destroying this program, but she's gone now. If we want to be back as a viable college football program, we have to do our part. Blake, Frenk, DiMare, and Miller are doing theirs. We need to buy season tickets again. We need to show up to the spring game. We need to show up to games. We need to provide a homefield advantage, and not one that makes recruits wonder if everyone died on their way to the game.

I boycotted the shlt out of this program, but I'm coming back. They've earned it. We have no excuses to be a national punchline anymore. I don't want to hear it. Show up.

- My SoFla people coming home from Scarlet's at 7 am but we got a noon kickoff vs FAMU? - Puke and rally. Show up.
- You live in Nebraska and you can't afford a trip because your cat needs dialysis? RIP Captain Mittens, show up.

We need to be at the CaneWalk, spring games, open practices, and home games. Buy merchandise. Buy season tickets. Buy away game tickets. Fly your flags. Donate. The curse hovering over this program was lifted the week Golden was fired and we beat Duke. The demons were driven out of Coral Gables that faithful Halloween night. The fog has lifted.

We're trying to bring Miami back and it takes a commitment from everyone, including us.

Bring on next years schedule and a trip to the travel agent.. Wheels up from Vancouver... For the first time in a long long long time I feel hope.

Advertisement
I'll watch and I will cheer, but will not spend yet. I wanted a shot of returning to at least our latest great days. Mark does not provide that. Mark is more like what they wanted. Win 9 or 10 games, win coastal, and occasional ACC. Be respectable but not dominating. Mark will never a NC for us.

I'm from Tennessee, already planning and looking into a trip down for the FSU game and potentially another home game. I'll be at VT and at Appy State for sure. **** I'm even excited for the bowl game, hoping it's in Nashville or Charlotte and I'll be there.

Canes Fan ‏@hcanes100 1h1 hour ago
[MENTION=89]canes[/MENTION]AllAccess Not only will I be keeping my 2 club seats \ green parking; I will increase my donation & upgrade seats. Well Done!

Advertisement
Definitely getting season tickets. I'm living in Jax so I may not make every game but I'll make most of them

San Diego here, and I am in for as many games as I can get to.

I cancelled my HC membership and all other donations at the end of last year. Since then, every solicitation call, email and letter was responded to (and email replies copied to Blake) that I would not send another penny to UM, while they wasted millions of dollars on a group of underperforming employees. The day Blake fired AG, I renewed my HC membership, but at a lower level, and emailed Blake to tell him more was on the way if he made a good hire.

Well we FINALLY opened our wallets and seem to be acting like a program that wants to play with the big boys again. I will send more money the minute I see Richt step up to that podium, and will renew all of my regular donations to the Med School.

The original poster was spot on...they did their part, it's time for all of us to do the same.

Advertisement

Great post.

I'm in for at least 3 games, coming from Georgia , I promise to troll the **** out of UGA with their muschamp like hire, and buy lots of canes adidas crap.

Season tickets will be re-ordered. If I can't make it down, someone will be in my seats. They've finally earned back my loyalty.

Advertisement
Forgive me for being shancokergoldenized but I will follow suit and pony up just as
soon as I see Mark Richt @ the podium. I do trust...but will need to verify this ****
with my own two eyes. After that I'll be making the call......

Is this one of those "positive" posts I've heard about. Not sure yet, but I think I kinda like it.

Advertisement
Back