The Admin. Is Finally Doing Their Part -- We Have To Do Ours

Advertisement
Your Captain mittens was boss..

I am in. Will come out from CA much more often.

It is a great hire. He can do some serious damage here. He will chew up the coastal and get us in big games.

I cancelled my season tix when they tore down the OB. I will now renew them.

Advertisement
They just coughed up a good amount of money to pull Mark Richt. They got an established head coach that's won his division, conference, and BCS games. They're rumored to be ready to cut fat checks for coordinators and a staff.

It's obvious the pocket-sized dyke was destroying this program, but she's gone now. If we want to be back as a viable college football program, we have to do our part. Blake, Frenk, DiMare, and Miller are doing theirs. We need to buy season tickets again. We need to show up to the spring game. We need to show up to games. We need to provide a homefield advantage, and not one that makes recruits wonder if everyone died on their way to the game.

I boycotted the shlt out of this program, but I'm coming back. They've earned it. We have no excuses to be a national punchline anymore. I don't want to hear it. Show up.

- My SoFla people coming home from Scarlet's at 7 am but we got a noon kickoff vs FAMU? - Puke and rally. Show up.
- You're up in Boca Raton and your mo-ped got a flat tire? Don't care, show up.
- You live in Nebraska and you can't afford a trip because your cat needs dialysis? RIP Captain Mittens, show up.

We need to be at the CaneWalk, spring games, open practices, and home games. Buy merchandise. Buy season tickets. Buy away game tickets. Fly your flags. Donate. The curse hovering over this program was lifted the week Golden was fired and we beat Duke. The demons were driven out of Coral Gables that faithful Halloween night. The fog has lifted.

We're trying to bring Miami back and it takes a commitment from everyone, including us.

Somewhat did that last year. We miss our cat....lol (true story btw)

Last edited:
I am doing my part. As much as I wanted BUTCH, this was good hire for the UM at the end of the day. I will go to as many games as possible, and take my whole family each time I do. Go Canes.

They just coughed up a good amount of money to pull Mark Richt. They got an established head coach that's won his division, conference, and BCS games. They're rumored to be ready to cut fat checks for coordinators and a staff.

It's obvious the pocket-sized dyke was destroying this program, but she's gone now. If we want to be back as a viable college football program, we have to do our part. Blake, Frenk, DiMare, and Miller are doing theirs. We need to buy season tickets again. We need to show up to the spring game. We need to show up to games. We need to provide a homefield advantage, and not one that makes recruits wonder if everyone died on their way to the game.

I boycotted the shlt out of this program, but I'm coming back. They've earned it. We have no excuses to be a national punchline anymore. I don't want to hear it. Show up.

- My SoFla people coming home from Scarlet's at 7 am but we got a noon kickoff vs FAMU? - Puke and rally. Show up.
- You're up in Boca Raton and your mo-ped got a flat tire? Don't care, show up.
- You live in Nebraska and you can't afford a trip because your cat needs dialysis? RIP Captain Mittens, show up.

We need to be at the CaneWalk, spring games, open practices, and home games. Buy merchandise. Buy season tickets. Buy away game tickets. Fly your flags. Donate. The curse hovering over this program was lifted the week Golden was fired and we beat Duke. The demons were driven out of Coral Gables that faithful Halloween night. The fog has lifted.

We're trying to bring Miami back and it takes a commitment from everyone, including us.

rock.gif

Advertisement
****, I might even buy some of this Adidas crap. But I will always rock a pair of Shox. Adidas isn't on the same shoe level.

Advertisement
OP, standing ovation. Best post in awhile on here. Time for cane fans to unite and get this **** going! I'm ready starting with the spring game!

**** you not, they called me 20 minutes ago soliciting a donation. I made one and told the kid that it would have been more if they would have hired Butch. The kid laughed and responded "at least they didn't hire Cristobal."

Made me proud of the education they are getting at the old alma mater.

Advertisement
Can we see who the Coordinators and Assistant coaches are and how much they get paid before we start sucking each other's ****s?

Advertisement
Back