The Admin. Is Finally Doing Their Part -- We Have To Do Ours

WhatTheHell

"WE CANT DEMAND PERFECTION.”
Banned
They just coughed up a good amount of money to pull Mark Richt. They got an established head coach that's won his division, conference, and BCS games. They're rumored to be ready to cut fat checks for coordinators and a staff.

It's obvious the pocket-sized dyke was destroying this program, but she's gone now. If we want to be back as a viable college football program, we have to do our part. Blake, Frenk, DiMare, and Miller are doing theirs. We need to buy season tickets again. We need to show up to the spring game. We need to show up to games. We need to provide a homefield advantage, and not one that makes recruits wonder if everyone died on their way to the game.

I boycotted the shlt out of this program, but I'm coming back. They've earned it. We have no excuses to be a national punchline anymore. I don't want to hear it. Show up.

- My SoFla people coming home from Scarlet's at 7 am but we got a noon kickoff vs FAMU? - Puke and rally. Show up.
- You're up in Boca Raton and your mo-ped got a flat tire? Don't care, show up.
- You live in Nebraska and you can't afford a trip because your cat needs dialysis? RIP Captain Mittens, show up.

We need to be at the CaneWalk, spring games, open practices, and home games. Buy merchandise. Buy season tickets. Buy away game tickets. Fly your flags. Donate. The curse hovering over this program was lifted the week Golden was fired and we beat Duke. The demons were driven out of Coral Gables that faithful Halloween night. The fog has lifted.

We're trying to bring Miami back and it takes a commitment from everyone, including us.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
I'll definitely be there. If I sucked up the games this year of course I'll be there next year when there's actual hope!

Well said. Our fan base spoke and we got results. Now it's time to step up and support the U. I will start by going to the bowl game. And although I'm in Texas, I will buy season tickets and share them with the family back in MIA.
Go Canes!

Advertisement
Advertisement
I was in attendance for the worst whipping i University of Miami football history. I'll definitely be there for the re-emergence!

Excellent post!!!! I will be renewing my season tickets and upping my donor level from where it was previously. Let's get behind the program 100%.

Definitely buying season tickets for next year...my daughter already sent me a text saying "yess, season tickets here we come" .

Advertisement
We need to provide a homefield advantage, and not one that makes recruits wonder if everyone died on their way to the game.

I boycotted the shlt out of this program, but I'm coming back. They've earned it. We have no excuses to be a national punchline anymore. I don't want to hear it. Show up.

- My SoFla people coming home from Scarlet's at 7 am but we got a noon kickoff vs FAMU? - Puke and rally. Show up.
- You're up in Boca Raton and your mo-ped got a flat tire? Don't care, show up.
- You live in Nebraska and you can't afford a trip because your cat needs dialysis? RIP Captain Mittens, show up.

LOLOLOL I literally just died laughing at these lines!!! Agree with the post, although I have only missed two home games in 16 years...

Advertisement
Back