The ACC must go nuclear

I think the ACC is probably smirking at FSU being left out with their publicity stunt at the beginning of the season!

These conferences are like the Mafia, you don’t embarrass them in public, just remember the “Cosa Nostra”.
I think you are correct

Advertisement
I hate fsu and enjoy their tears, but i have to agree. Now would be the time to sue espn to get out of media rights deal. Sue the cfp committee. If i was the ACC i would boycott all bowl games and if i was the individual teams i would be leaving the ACC right now while a legal whirlwind was going.
First call would be to Bob Bowlsby. He has the goods on ESPN trying to kill the Big 12 to benefit the SEC.

Never before has an undefeated P5 conference winnner been left out. Never.

But yeah, their squirrelly little list of criteria gives them all the subjective wiggle room they need to make a total sham decision like this.

Like I said, I spent all season hoping FSU wouldn’t make the playoff. But I can be objective enough to see when a total travesty has occurred. The committee is a joke and always has been. It’s just never been made as clear as it is today.
That breaks precedent. But, how many undefeated P5 limped into the playoff without its All Conference quarterback?

Advertisement
If FSU declines to play, they can make the same claim…..
Lol heII nah refusing to play is soft as fck.

If they beat Georgia then they actually have a credible claim to be a co-champ unfortunately. Especially if Texas or Bama win the CFP since they have a loss.

Gotta hope Georgia gives them the TCU treatment

except for the team ranked 13.
AInt a 13th team in the history of CFB have a claim for championship.. EVERYONE knows it was expanded for money.. MOST years you have a couple top notch teams, on a yea like this season maybe 6 ATMOST.. The playoffs probably should be 8 tops, I will never cry for a 11-13 team.. WIN YOUR GAMES..
Donald Glover Reaction GIF

First call would be to Bob Bowlsby. He has the goods on ESPN to try to kill the Big 12 to benefit the SEC.
Exactly dont really need to win whatever case. Just get a case to discovery vs the networks. Guaranteed Fox and Espn made these picks. Good marketing for next years product, "4 teams from SEC and Big 10 made the last playoff".

Advertisement
FSU almost lost to BC, got lucky that Clemson didn’t have a kicker, and barely beat us with Emory.

Bama today is better than fsu with Rodemaker or Glenn.
Cool, Bama gets free pass every year to playoffs under your theory. Why play the games?!? Georgia should be in too, they are better than Bama 13 out of 14 weeks this season.

Advertisement
#1 You need to have marquee games on your schedule and preferably a marquee conference championship game too.

#2 You don’t want to have a significant drop off from quarterback 1 to 2. A Jacob Coker level quarterback would have probably mitigated this.

#3 next year, the 6 highest ranked conference champions go and then 6 at large who didn’t win their conference. If yall think its going to eliminate the issue (SEC and BIG bias) i think you could be wrong. When you start getting into the 1 and 2 loss teams for those spots, if you think the majority won’t come from SEC and BIG then we disagree.

If this were next year

Michigan
Washington
Texas
Alabama
FSU
Georgia?
OSU
Oregon
OU
PSU
Ole Miss
MIZ

Cool, Bama gets free pass every year to playoffs under your theory. Why play the games?!? Georgia should be in too, they are better than Bama 13 out of 14 weeks this season.
I’m going by with Travis and without. They’re clearly not qualified without Travis.

Advertisement
Curious...all this "get me the launch codes, turn on my mark, 3...2...1...mark!" for a nuclear strike over FSU (ACC champ) not getting a slot in CFPO?

Our Hurricanes get ****ed with a spiked unlubed concrete ***** game after game by ACC referees and it's crickets and "we gotta play better bro", "ref's call bad plays for all teams bro", "gotta take the knee bro, worst call ever bro"?

Shirley, you must joking.

I'm calling for the burning of ACC HQ for a while now over deliberately cheating our Canes, and we have this thread?

Make it make sense Bizarro Superman.

Ultra Super Ninja Level trolling of CIS. Well done!

Last edited:
here's the problem

it won't happen.. but if it does

If FSU beats UGA, who's going to tell them they aren't national champions?

Correct.

There is a REASON why undefeated major conference champs have never been left out before.

Advertisement
Back