That was the most incredible play in the history of football

As the lateraling began I was like 'this is a desperation move that isn't going to work."

It worked. Lulz.

Advertisement
View attachment 33280
I challenge anyone to find a more incredible football play. The Stanford band play was epic, but that play didn't go on as long as this one did. Music City Miracle was one lateral. This play obviously wasn't a playoff game or a game that meant much of anything in the grand scheme of things. But the play itself is the most incredible play EVER.

Hate to bust your bubble knee was down with ball in hand, and a block in the back was missed.... thank the refs they suck

No block in the back and knee wasn't down..
Show me a screenshot.

That's possession? As someone above noted, are you telling me if that's a running play that they wouldn't call a fumble when the ball went backwards? I seriously doubt that.

View attachment 33280
I challenge anyone to find a more incredible football play. The Stanford band play was epic, but that play didn't go on as long as this one did. Music City Miracle was one lateral. This play obviously wasn't a playoff game or a game that meant much of anything in the grand scheme of things. But the play itself is the most incredible play EVER.

Hate to bust your bubble knee was down with ball in hand, and a block in the back was missed.... thank the refs they suck

Show me a screenshot.

Who gives a flying fack?

Enjoy the win!

View attachment 33280

Show me a screenshot.

Who gives a flying fack?

Enjoy the win!

I can't just "enjoy wins" anymore.

The reason that play was so improbable was because of the epic collapse that preceded it.

You all sound like a bunch of Western Michigan fans celebrating a win in the Tommy Bahama Bowl.

I celebrated the play when it happened. It was awesome. Back to reality time.

Advertisement
View attachment 33280

Show me a screenshot.
Wat Miami player had black knee highs on tonight?

View attachment 33280

Show me a screenshot.

Who gives a flying fack?

Enjoy the win!

The reason that play was so improbable was because of the epic collapse that preceded it.

You all sound like a bunch of Western Michigan fans celebrating a win in the Tommy Bahama Bowl.

Fug that shiite dood.
Players and coaches need to forget about this game starting tomorrow.
I am not a player, going to enjoy it as much as I can for the remainder of this week.

As for being likened to Western Michigan fan.....this isn't the NFL, this is college football,
you're supposed to enjoy wins....sorry, not going to feel bad about winning a game, especially
after the krap that has occured of late...

View attachment 33280

Show me a screenshot.

Advertisement
It was an incredible play...but that entire sequence was one big make up call.

24 penalties including 3 pass interferences on Duke's last possession that directly led to their go ahead TD.

I'm convinced that while they were "reviewing" that play the refs got together and simply said "Hey...we've ****ed Miami enough for one night"

It WAS the most incredible play in college football history -- at least that I have witnessed. Eight laterals, including some perfect spirals, is enough to make it so; but, I don't think people understand how insanely disciplined those guys were to perfectly execute so many blocks and NOT commit a penalty.

I'd still take ours because it was on a bigger stage but this was good too.

[video=youtube_share;gHbzQoXuxdU]http://youtu.be/gHbzQoXuxdU[/video]

People that are like who cares it's the fact that we WON and it was exciting ! Yeah I'm gunna be happy and celebrate! It was an amazing ending that you'll prolly never see again so can all the people that are still *****ing just shut up one night and enjoy what we just witnessed !

Advertisement
View attachment 33280

Show me a screenshot.

Still picture proves nothing. His hand could have been touching the ball even though he had already lost control of it. Still picture makes it look like it's firmly in his hand.

Advertisement
View attachment 33280

Show me a screenshot.

Who gives a flying fack?

Enjoy the win!

Wow. This can't be real life. No one hated Folden more than me, but you guys are truly dead in your souls if you claim to be UM fans and are looking to p1ss on this moment.

It WAS the most incredible play in college football history -- at least that I have witnessed. Eight laterals, including some perfect spirals, is enough to make it so; but, I don't think people understand how insanely disciplined those guys were to perfectly execute so many blocks and NOT commit a penalty.

Exactly. The play lasted 46 fcking seconds, and we have faqgits in here actually trying to belittle it. I doubt there are many plays in history that lasted that long.

Many of the guys in on that play had just spilled their guts for 60 minutes including Corn, who got jobbed on a bogus PI call at the end while probably playing 80 snaps tonight. Then, he still had enough in the tank to be aware enough to make all the cuts he did and to set up his blocks and handle those laterals cleanly.

Still in shock over that play.

View attachment 33280
Show me a screenshot.

Who gives a flying fack?

Enjoy the win!

Wow. This can't be real life. No one hated Folden more than me, but you guys are truly dead in your souls if you claim to be UM fans and are looking to p1ss on this moment.

It's crazy man.
We have the weirdest fan base.
People urinating on this miraculous win as if this win was beneath their standards.
I don't get that nonsense at all, especially coming from a fan.

Exactly. The play lasted 46 fcking seconds, and we have faqgits in here actually trying to belittle it. I doubt there are many plays in history that lasted that long.

Many of the guys in on that play had just spilled their guts for 60 minutes including Corn, who got jobbed on a bogus PI call at the end while probably playing 80 snaps tonight. Then, he still had enough in the tank to be aware enough to make all the cuts he did and to set up his blocks and handle those laterals cleanly.

Still in shock over that play.

Chise, you think the SNAPCHAT Army will come up with the pics of that phantom Duke TD that led to that last miraculous play?
I'm sure the pics are being developed in the SNAPCHAT Army lab as of this typing.

Advertisement
Back