That was the most incredible play in the history of football

The Franchise

The Best EVER
Premium
I challenge anyone to find a more incredible football play. The Stanford band play was epic, but that play didn't go on as long as this one did. Music City Miracle was one lateral. This play obviously wasn't a playoff game or a game that meant much of anything in the grand scheme of things. But the play itself is the most incredible play EVER.

Advertisement
tI2nbjE.0.gif

Chise is correct

Greatest play ever in the history of CFB made only greater by the insane controversial last 2 minutes of play in which it looked like the refs were conspiring against these players

Artie's Gift

Advertisement
I challenge anyone to find a more incredible football play. The Stanford band play was epic, but that play didn't go on as long as this one did. Music City Miracle was one lateral. This play obviously wasn't a playoff game or a game that meant much of anything in the grand scheme of things. But the play itself is the most incredible play EVER.

Hate to bust your bubble knee was down with ball in hand, and a block in the back was missed.... thank the refs they suck

Hate to bust your bubble knee was down with ball in hand, and a block in the back was missed.... thank the refs they suck
Stfu u ****. Dukes qb never scored. The refs shouldn't have put there hands up

Advertisement

He did not have possession when his knee was down. Look at it from the other perspective. If he is a running back, that is absolutely a fumble.

any cat here who is looking to throw cold water on this play probably taunts terminally ill cancer patients

Advertisement
What about that D3 play a few years back? Millsaps was one of the schools. There was like 13 laterals or something

He did not have possession when his knee was down. Look at it from the other perspective. If he is a running back, that is absolutely a fumble.

This. The ball is out before his knee hits.

No block in the back and knee wasn't down..
Show me a screenshot.

Advertisement
Why can't ANYONE on this site just ENJOY a win. It is ridiculous that EVERYONE can't just ENJOY a WIN.

Wonder what Golden thinks. Amazing 1 just 6 days after he is canned.

image.jpg

No block in the back and knee wasn't down..
Show me a screenshot.

Advertisement
Back