That was the most incredible play in the history of football

I can't just "enjoy wins" anymore.

The reason that play was so improbable was because of the epic collapse that preceded it.

You all sound like a bunch of Western Michigan fans celebrating a win in the Tommy Bahama Bowl.

I celebrated the play when it happened. It was awesome. Back to reality time.

Wow. This can't be real life. No one hated Folden more than me, but you guys are truly dead in your souls if you claim to be UM fans and are looking to p1ss on this moment.

It's crazy man.
We have the weirdest fan base.
People urinating on this miraculous win as if this win was beneath their standards.
I don't get that nonsense at all, especially coming from a fan.

Yeah it was amazing. I celebrated.

I'm not 6 years old anymore, so the moment has passed.

Advertisement
There was no clear shot of his knee down on the replay.I used VLC to run in very slow motion with screenshots. Ref was right there. Yes Redwine blocked a guy in the back when crawford threw the last lateral but it had no bearing on the play.

I JUST SAW IT ON REPLAY!!!!! HOLY ****!!!!!!! LET"S GO CANES!!!!

I was out with the kids. Just saw the game replay online. Just wow. What a way to win for these guys. ****. That. was. awesome.

I challenge anyone to find a more incredible football play. The Stanford band play was epic, but that play didn't go on as long as this one did. Music City Miracle was one lateral. This play obviously wasn't a playoff game or a game that meant much of anything in the grand scheme of things. But the play itself is the most incredible play EVER.

Hate to bust your bubble knee was down with ball in hand, and a block in the back was missed.... thank the refs they suck

He did not have possession when his knee was down. Look at it from the other perspective. If he is a running back, that is absolutely a fumble.
Correct ball on his fingertips at most when knee down- no possession.

View attachment 33280
No block in the back and knee wasn't down..
Show me a screenshot.

Who gives a flying fack?

Enjoy the win!

The reason that play was so improbable was because of the epic collapse that preceded it.

You all sound like a bunch of Western Michigan fans celebrating a win in the Tommy Bahama Bowl.

Wow. This can't be real life. No one hated Folden more than me, but you guys are truly dead in your souls if you claim to be UM fans and are looking to p1ss on this moment.

This^^^^^

Advertisement
Who gives a flying fack?

Enjoy the win!

It's crazy man.
People urinating on this miraculous win as if this win was beneath their standards.

That's sad.
I feel for ya.

It's crazy man.

That's sad.
I feel for ya.

Im still waiting for terry porter to throw a flag

It's crazy man.

That's sad.
I feel for ya.

Im still waiting for terry porter to throw a flag

Haha....I'm beyond that, I'm waiting for him to get eBola.

Advertisement
Advertisement
View attachment 33280
I challenge anyone to find a more incredible football play. The Stanford band play was epic, but that play didn't go on as long as this one did. Music City Miracle was one lateral. This play obviously wasn't a playoff game or a game that meant much of anything in the grand scheme of things. But the play itself is the most incredible play EVER.

Hate to bust your bubble knee was down with ball in hand, and a block in the back was missed.... thank the refs they suck

No block in the back and knee wasn't down..
Show me a screenshot.

dont care.

duke deserved to get screwed for all the holding they got away with. also their QB didn't cross the goal line on their last score.

Hate to burst your bubble but that doesn't matter now.

Oh and Cleveland Gary was done

Pathetic fans

Advertisement
It WAS the most incredible play in college football history -- at least that I have witnessed. Eight laterals, including some perfect spirals, is enough to make it so; but, I don't think people understand how insanely disciplined those guys were to perfectly execute so many blocks and NOT commit a penalty.

The best player on the rooster made at least 2 great plays on that 'play'.

Njoku is a ******* Manimal!!!!!

Advertisement
Back