That was the most incredible play in the history of football

Advertisement
View attachment 33280
I challenge anyone to find a more incredible football play. The Stanford band play was epic, but that play didn't go on as long as this one did. Music City Miracle was one lateral. This play obviously wasn't a playoff game or a game that meant much of anything in the grand scheme of things. But the play itself is the most incredible play EVER.

Hate to bust your bubble knee was down with ball in hand, and a block in the back was missed.... thank the refs they suck

No block in the back and knee wasn't down..
Show me a screenshot.

He doesn't have control/possession of the ball. He has already started his toss. That is clear.

I challenge anyone to find a more incredible football play. The Stanford band play was epic, but that play didn't go on as long as this one did. Music City Miracle was one lateral. This play obviously wasn't a playoff game or a game that meant much of anything in the grand scheme of things. But the play itself is the most incredible play EVER.

Hate to bust your bubble knee was down with ball in hand, and a block in the back was missed.... thank the refs they suck

This is the most egregious vaginal excretion ever made.

Advertisement

They also sucked on the THREE bull**** PI calls and the phantom Duke TD on their last drive as well. Go **** yourself.

View attachment 33280

No block in the back and knee wasn't down..
Show me a screenshot.

Still picture proves nothing. His hand could have been touching the ball even though he had already lost control of it. Still picture makes it look like it's firmly in his hand.

Not only that, but the refs didn't have this picture when they reviewed the video evidence. They had whatever they had and if it wasn't enough to overturn the call it wasn't enough. Just like the Duke QB who didn't cross the goal-line.

Advertisement

STFU Al. Get to fetching it back to NJ.

Advertisement
Back