That was Miami style defense.

BTW jerzeycane needs to be banned for being a condescending dumb douche bag. Broke is dumb. But he's not a douchebag.

Nothing more pathetic than a condescending dope with nothing going for him. You'd think the guy was accomplished in something the way he talks down to his superiors.

Advertisement
My god you people are clueless. We weren't being aggressive we played a **** school and that's all it was. When we played FBS competition we looked like a sieve. Extremely predictable yet a bunch of Golden Girls still got all hyped up for no reason. To those who did, please ceaee sharing your idiotic opinions. Thanks in advance.

You don't know your a$$ from your elbow when it comes to football so you wouldn't be able to deal whether we were playing more aggressive or not.

We were more aggressive against BC. It was clear as day. This isn't a guess, it's a fact. We played with more aggression up-front, we blitzed more, we played more press coverage.

My god you people are clueless. We weren't being aggressive we played a **** school and that's all it was. When we played FBS competition we looked like a sieve. Extremely predictable yet a bunch of Golden Girls still got all hyped up for no reason. To those who did, please ceaee sharing your idiotic opinions. Thanks in advance.

You don't know your a$$ from your elbow when it comes to football so you wouldn't be able to deal whether we were playing more aggressive or not.

We were more aggressive against BC. It was clear as day. This isn't a guess, it's a fact. We played with more aggression up-front, we blitzed more, we played more press coverage.

You're really ******* dumb and I don't need any more proof than your dumbass posts in this thread.

You're really ******* dumb and I don't need any more proof than your dumbass posts in this thread.

You and I both know that I'm about 283 times more knowledgeable when it comes to football than you are. You literally never contribute to any football discussion. You troll. You come here to ***** about things and gloat when someone you don't like is wrong.

Shut your pu$$y a$$ up, stay on your couch and finger fvck your Mac book while I make a difference in kid's lives for 12 hours a day then come home and bang my hot a$$ 5'10" Colombian wife, you peon.

In case you questioned the validity of Coach Macho's screen name, this is all the proof you need.

Advertisement

You're really ****ing dumb and I don't need any more proof than your dumbass posts in this thread.

You and I both know that I'm about 283 times more knowledgeable when it comes to football than you are. You literally never contribute to any football discussion. You troll. You come here to ***** about things and gloat when someone you don't like is wrong.

You're a ******* idiot.

You're really ****ing dumb and I don't need any more proof than your dumbass posts in this thread.

You're a ******* idiot.

Best thread ever.

Corch Macho.

Corch Macho thinks some amateur football scientist discussion is needed when it was obvious what was going on. Dumb people love making things more complicated than they are.

Corch Macho thinks some amateur football scientist discussion is needed when it was obvious what was going on. Dumb people love making things more complicated than they are.

This guy is a coach in SFla, is it any surprise they talk about how bad HS coaching is there?

Advertisement
I don't get why the bashers are so defensive right now lol

1) The defense played extremely well...when considering competition of course

2) Better competition is coming down the road, so you all will have your day in the sun should the defense fold

3) History says that we will struggle against stiffer comp.

When considering those things, why can't people enjoy a solid performance, when the bad performances haven't even happened yet?

I agree with jersey on all three bullets.

1) The defense is probably still a mess but it's hard to tell against the **** show we were playing.

2) The D will get their **** pushed waaaay in the next few weeks.

3) Any team with a pulse will run a train on us.

Having said that, how could anyone enjoy this win?

It's not that they won. That was guaranteed. It's how they played. Dudes were flying to the ball and impacting the ball when it arrived or when the ball carrier hit the hole. We weren't dragging guys down from behind and going on piggy back rides. They were actually dictating.

So impressive.

I wonder what is the combined IQ of these Golden Girls.

Every year it's the same. These guys have absolutely no foresight, reasoning, or logic to their optimism. Critical thinking is definitely not their strong suit.

Jerzey has the intelligence of a doorknob.

It's freaking Bethune Cookman. Most people in Florida, let alone in the US, have no idea what Bethune Cookman even is.

Solid nailed it. The goldengirls are a special breed of stupid.

759721937d8d520cf8c9d634f867463a.jpg

Advertisement
It's scary how dumb these Golden Girls are. We share the roads with types of imbeciles.

He unfortunately decided to dig his heels in instead of just saying he had a brain fart when he posted that stupid ****.

Gotta love all the football scientists rallying around the chalkboard.

Wuddayasay?! :Angry:

1-gap aggression.
Press coverage.
Gettin' after it.

I know it's only Bethune but when's the last time we held an opponent under 100 yards of total offense? That was complete domination.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL CORCH MACHO FOR MIAMI DC

Advertisement
this thread is gold.

Macho, for a man that pounds his chest about football knowledge and blasts his resume endlessly you are sure are clueless ******* idiot. As a football coach, especially a defensive coach, you should by default know about the sport than most people here. You don't. You talk out of your ***. Goodluck with your HS endeavors in the area that has some of the worst HS football coaching in the country because you aren't going any further.

Last edited:
this thread is gold.

Macho, for a man that pounds his chest about football knowledge and blasts his resume endlessly you are sure are clueless ******* idiot. As a football coach, especially a defensive coach, you should by default know about the sport than most people here. You don't. You talk out of your ***. Goodluck with your HS endeavors in the area that has some of the worst HS football coaching in the country because you aren't going any further.

True
defensive rankings2.jpg

this thread is gold.

Marcho*

Advertisement
Back