That was entirely on Rosier

Problem2

All-American
Premium
Anyone who says otherwise is a fool. Yes, he's been clutch this year. But jesus christ he was Kirby levels bad today

Advertisement
Agree - he was bad. But so was the Oline, punter, and special teams in general. Lot of bad to go around today.

Advertisement
Agree - he was bad. But so was the Oline, punter, and special teams in general. Lot of bad to go around today.

this about sums it up

special teams are ***ing HORRIBLE, Oline is ***ing bad, punter.. is that guy smoking dope?

Lots of bad all around today.

But it was a horrible decision to take Rosier out. Rosier excels in the 4th when we're down. Still, Rosier played exceptionally poor today.

Being a gamer, and having guts will only get you so far. The kid is not a talented quarterback, it was only a matter of time before we saw this, and we are lucky it took so long to show up. The reality is that he has been this bad player for a tone of snaps this season, but has masked it with a few plays when it counted. Unfortunately we didn't get those few plays today.

Advertisement
Rosier did not play his best, but IMHO this has as much to do with the OL and DL just getting absolutely physically dominated at the point of attack. Especially the OL, no push, free rushers in the backfield all day long.

I guess I am a fool. OL sucked. BB had a rare bad game,Feagles was awful. play calling was horrible. DL got zero pressure and yes Rosier missed some opportunities which he almost always does. Count your blessings we are going to the ACCCG and that is HUGE

He hits half of those throws he airmailed we blow them out. They dared Rosier to bear them and he wet the bed

Just feels like we don't do things to help him. Reverses, jet sweeps, put Richards on the other side, Flee flicker, half back pass, crossing patterns, shovel pass. Offsense isn't good enough to just line up. QB has limitations but you have to leave it all on the field.

Advertisement
D did there best I think alot of miss throws and no calls but I think the receivers need to work for the ball more be a little more aggressive when the ball is in the air but the qb didn't help either

I was on his **** last week.... Said he played like **** but was still a winner.... This week I'm heated.... This loss is on him and that wack o line

Advertisement
Rosier has played like this all year. The only different is Pitt actually made us pay for it.

He was horrific. But this is yet another game the entire team came out flat so the coaches deserve a share too.

13 yard punt. Someone should take away his scholarship.

I played four years varsity soccer in high school and got injured my senior year playing basketball at the U. Should I suit up and come down to kick some balls for these guys?

Advertisement
Back