That was entirely on Rosier

Advertisement
Anyone who says otherwise is a fool. Yes, he's been clutch this year. But jesus christ he was Kirby levels bad today

100% agree, overthrew 3 td passes (2 long balls to richards and 1 to thomas) there at the end before he was benched he couldnt even complete a ***ing bubble screen, think he mightve thrown 1 accurate pass all game, just horrible

Anyone who says otherwise is a fool. Yes, he's been clutch this year. But jesus christ he was Kirby levels bad today

I agree Rosier played horrible but so did the OL, RB’s, Feagles and CMR.

Rosier did not play his best, but IMHO this has as much to do with the OL and DL just getting absolutely physically dominated at the point of attack. Especially the OL, no push, free rushers in the backfield all day long.

Did you watch the same game? Rosier was rarely rushed or sacked all game. Rosier had a clean pocket for a vast majority of his snaps. His 40%-ish completion percentage says him over throwing receivers is on him.

You guys also forgot about our Defense that gave up 24 points and almost 400 yards to a great PITT Team. A defense that ranks 90th nationally!!

Advertisement
Just feels like we don't do things to help him. Reverses, jet sweeps, put Richards on the other side, Flee flicker, half back pass, crossing patterns, shovel pass. Offsense isn't good enough to just line up. QB has limitations but you have to leave it all on the field.

I agree the offense doesn't seem overly creative but guys are still running WIDE OPEN. If you're a starting QB at a P5 school you need to make those plays.

Malik didn't play well today but we got dominated up front. They were stuffing our run game all day and NOT stacking the box to do it the whole time. When we play well we are running the ball at least some. And Richt pulling him was a ****yourpants move awful very disappointed in that. Kid is 16-0 never lost you don't pull him unless maybe for a wily veteran who is proven in some way/shape/form.

Advertisement
Being a gamer, and having guts will only get you so far. The kid is not a talented quarterback, it was only a matter of time before we saw this, and we are lucky it took so long to show up. The reality is that he has been this bad player for a tone of snaps this season, but has masked it with a few plays when it counted. Unfortunately we didn't get those few plays today.

Pretty much this. With the defense averaging 4 turnovers a game it was basically
Impossible to lose. Malik has been regressing to this point all season. But key turnovers helped to masked his diminishing play. He’s been missing deep throw touchdown throws all season. Throwing bad screen passes, not finding passing lanes and having balls batted down. During this whole season he is the person I’ve complained about the most.

Totally disagree with you. Rozier did not lose the game for us, our whole team did. WE WERE NOT READY TO PLAY IN ANY FACETS OF THE GAME. Responsibility--- MR. UGA all over my friends.

Rosier wears this L. Lots of other stuff wasn't good, but he missed so many open throws where we had guys behind the defense . So many. An average QB outing wins this game by at least ten points.

Being a gamer, and having guts will only get you so far. The kid is not a talented quarterback, it was only a matter of time before we saw this, and we are lucky it took so long to show up. The reality is that he has been this bad player for a tone of snaps this season, but has masked it with a few plays when it counted. Unfortunately we didn't get those few plays today.

He's pretty much Tim Tebow in all honesty

Advertisement
Just feels like we don't do things to help him. Reverses, jet sweeps, put Richards on the other side, Flee flicker, half back pass, crossing patterns, shovel pass. Offsense isn't good enough to just line up. QB has limitations but you have to leave it all on the field.

This. Very plain vanilla today compared to play calling vs VT and ND.

There’s plenty of blame to go around if that’s what you’re into. I think if you had to point to one thing though, it was Rosier making zero down field throws today. He was awful the entire game. People (including myself) got used to the first half struggles but he missed at least five throws that would have been first downs/big plays/TDs.

Advertisement

He was missing simple WR bubble screens.

He hits half of those throws he airmailed we blow them out. They dared Rosier to bear them and he wet the bed

Exactly...Brent Venerables will do the same thing next week with better talent.

I think so too.

Narduzi laid out the blueprint on how to beat Rosier.... now other teams with more talent will copy it. Rosier is done.

Hopefully we make the switch this offseason to Perry or someone else.

Not only on him. o line sucked, not one freaking hole for homer. Couldn't stop the pass rush. Our d line was not much better.

Malik didn't play well today but we got dominated up front. They were stuffing our run game all day and NOT stacking the box to do it the whole time. When we play well we are running the ball at least some. And Richt pulling him was a ****yourpants move awful very disappointed in that. Kid is 16-0 never lost you don't pull him unless maybe for a wily veteran who is proven in some way/shape/form.

They were stuffing our run game because they didn't fear Rosier beating them deep. Gee, I wonder why?

Advertisement
Back