That was entirely on Rosier

Advertisement
Being a gamer, and having guts will only get you so far. The kid is not a talented quarterback, it was only a matter of time before we saw this, and we are lucky it took so long to show up. The reality is that he has been this bad player for a tone of snaps this season, but has masked it with a few plays when it counted. Unfortunately we didn't get those few plays today.

He's pretty much Tim Tebow in all honesty

lol, the Tim Tebow with 2 NCs and a Heisman trophy? That one? Yeah Rosier is pretty much Tebow.

Rosier shouldn’t have to make those throws to beat Pitt or many of the teams Miami squeaked by this year. He was awful. If he completes those passes, they’re TDs. But the OL has to be blamed. How come Miami can’t run? Searels!

Rosier shouldn’t have to make those throws to beat Pitt or many of the teams Miami squeaked by this year. He was awful. If he completes those passes, they’re TDs. But the OL has to be blamed. How come Miami can’t run? Searels!

You can't speak about the fact we have no run game. That blows the agenda out the water.

Malik is not a great QB and it isn't a secret but to not have a shred of a ground game outside of the QB is pathetic.

Advertisement
It continues to boggle my mind that since Dorsey graduated in 2003, this school can't get a legit top 5 COLLEGE QB. Year after year, they continue to put garbage on the field. Yes, the punter, OL, etc. didn't play well today, but you can't have a QB on a Top 2 team play as bas as he did today and expect to ever win a NC. He's been inconsistent as **** all season and certainly isn't elite. When will this school ever get another legit QB?

Just feels like we don't do things to help him. Reverses, jet sweeps, put Richards on the other side, Flee flicker, half back pass, crossing patterns, shovel pass. Offsense isn't good enough to just line up. QB has limitations but you have to leave it all on the field.

You are spot on. Yes, Rosier was terrible. But about the only time they rolled him out was when he threw one of his few good passes for a TD at the end.

Advertisement

Miami can't run because Rosier can't throw a **** ball. No offensive line is consistently beating 9-10 guys in the box.

It was probably:

50% Rosier
20% Oline
15% Recievers
10% Special Teams
5% Pitt coming to play

Considering how long the defense was on the field today, and they generated 2 TO's, can't really blame them. If the offense did their job, the defense played good enough today.

Miami can't run because Rosier can't throw a **** ball. No offensive line is consistently beating 9-10 guys in the box.
Canedude08, I’m not in the mood to argue because we both know that there are teams who can run when the world knows they’re running (GT, Navy). Miami has not been able to impose its will on anyone (something Richt has said). Takeaway Homer, Rosier, Dallas homeruns and Miami isn’t a good running team at all. In fact, most of us are surprised when they do get a push. I know I am.

Anyone who says otherwise is a fool. Yes, he's been clutch this year. But jesus christ he was Kirby levels bad today

Rosier is largely to blame. Guy couldn't throw it into an Olympic size pool today. Our WRs were consistently open. Maybe he was injured?!?!

OL laid an egg to. Routinely got manhandled by Pitt's DL, which further exacerbated the Rosier situation.

Other than that, I blame the Thursday Thanksgiving dinner. When you have to perform on a regular basis, whether in sports, the business world, academia, etc., it's important to not change anything whatsoever routinewise. If I were Richt, I wouldve postponed Thanksgiving until shortly after the game. That is what the pros do. Malik looked narcoleptic and that OL was sluggish all game (who knows how many plates those big hogmollies ate?!?!).

The D showed up as usual, but the O hung them out to dry. An inept O will tire out even the best D by not sustaining drives and consistently punting the ball.

Oh well...in the grand scheme of things, we're 10-1. Not bad at all. At worst, we're playing at the OB for our bowl game, which would be epic. At best, we beat Clemson and a few other teams lose and we sneak into the top 4. I'll take it.

GO CANES!!!

Advertisement
13 yard punt. Someone should take away his scholarship.

I played four years varsity soccer in high school and got injured my senior year playing basketball at the U. Should I suit up and come down to kick some balls for these guys?

I’d like to file avatar infringement on this guy.

Rosier was very bad today, but the rest of the team wasn't much better either. Berrios had quite a few passes hit him in the hands. Bandy had what could have been a pick six go through his hands for a 3rd down conversion. We didn't make plays we have been most of the year. A lot of the breaks that had went our way didn't today.

Pitt wanted it more than we did plain and simple.

Last edited:
Anyone who says otherwise is a fool. Yes, he's been clutch this year. But jesus christ he was Kirby levels bad today

Rosier is largely to blame. Guy couldn't throw it into an Olympic size pool today. Our WRs were consistently open. Maybe he was injured?!?!

OL laid an egg to. Routinely got manhandled by Pitt's DL, which further exacerbated the Rosier situation.

Other than that, I blame the Thursday Thanksgiving dinner. When you have to perform on a regular basis, whether in sports, the business world, academia, etc., it's important to not change anything whatsoever routinewise. If I were Richt, I wouldve postponed Thanksgiving until shortly after the game. That is what the pros do. Malik looked narcoleptic and that OL was sluggish all game (who knows how many plates those big hogmollies ate?!?!).

The D showed up as usual, but the O hung them out to dry. An inept O will tire out even the best D by not sustaining drives and consistently punting the ball.

Oh well...in the grand scheme of things, we're 10-1. Not bad at all. At worst, we're playing at the OB for our bowl game, which would be epic. At best, we beat Clemson and a few other teams lose and we sneak into the top 4. I'll take it.

GO CANES!!!
It’s not just today. He’s been off all year but our team has masked it. Today he was exceptionally bad

Advertisement

GO CANES!!!
It’s not just today. He’s been off all year but our team has masked it. Today he was exceptionally bad

Agreed. This was definitely his Kirbnobyl. Makes me sick thinking about it. On to Clemson!!

Rosier and the OL let us down. However, as you can see there is a severe drop off in talent once Rosier is benched.

Being a gamer, and having guts will only get you so far. The kid is not a talented quarterback, it was only a matter of time before we saw this, and we are lucky it took so long to show up. The reality is that he has been this bad player for a tone of snaps this season, but has masked it with a few plays when it counted. Unfortunately we didn't get those few plays today.

He's pretty much Tim Tebow in all honesty

National Champion, Heisman Trophy winning, 1st round Draft pick, Tim Tebow?

Gtfo. Rosier isn't close to his level, Gator or not.

Advertisement
Back