That offense

Mad Max Reaction GIF

Nah, still complete **** on offense (play calling). GT is just that bad.Gattis has absolutely no imagination. I just hope he doesn't get Brown and/or Rooster hurt running them into stacked boxes over and over. Guy can't get fired soon enough.

Advertisement
the gameplan was fine- give jacurri easy completions, run the ball, try not to get behind the sticks. the situational playcalling was a mess, as per usual with gattis. the difference was he was actually in his bag in the red zone, which we haven't seen all year. def not enough for me to call it a good showing from him.

Advertisement
GT is a very, very bad team. That being said, we beat a very bad team, which is better than losing to a very bad team.
We finally looked how we should look against a bad team. Especially with the injuries.

GT is definitely terrible, but so are we so I will take it just like you said

Advertisement
I’m happy as **** for the win but this offense is not a long term solution especially when you don’t have another QB with JB skill set.

I said last week he was the only guy that was competitive. He willed the team today , his will broke Gattis lol.
I think this is probably mostly a joke but it's depressing that something like this could even be posted. It's quite a world we live in where your offensive coordinator is such an a hole that he seemingly purposely sabotages the entire offense because he doesn't like them.

Advertisement
His throwing seems fine to be, yes some his passes were not thrown brilliantly like 2 of the TDs, but he was 14/19 and 2 were overthrown deep shots. He didnt not throw in bad coverage. He is the way forward. Imo Tom Herman would do wonders with him. Mullen too i might add

Advertisement
Back