That offense

TexasCane90

Senior
Premium
I think was good enough to beat TAMU, Duke and limit the cluster fuggg that allowed the MTSU loss

Gattis is still terrible as he kept battering Brown down the middle but it at least looked presentable and scored… kids seemed to be playing hard too which was a stark difference to what I witnessed first hand going to the FSU game where the team just flat out looked beat from the first few mins

Advertisement
I think was good enough to beat TAMU, Duke and limit the cluster fuggg that allowed the MTSU loss

Gattis is still terrible as he kept battering Brown down the middle but it at least looked presentable and scored… kids seemed to be playing hard too which was a stark difference to what I witnessed first hand going to the FSU game where the team just flat out looked beat from the first few mins
No turnovers

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I don't want to come to his defense, but at least he called some good plays. We had guys really open. Haven't seen that in a minute.
Loved the call that was a TD to Skinner. But was that gattis or did Ponce have any input???
Confused Good Question GIF by Choice Hotels

Advertisement
Back