That looked like a Miami style defense

Status
Not open for further replies.
HAHAHAHAHAHA GOLDEN JUST LOST TO CINCY. **** YOU MACHO

Advertisement
***'n message board nerds. This whole thread is a collection of people who offer absolute **** to the board. A gathering of soft-shouldered beta male trolls who get their rocks off on the internet cause they aren't alpha enough to be smartasses to anyone in real life.

It's the same handful of dorks that sit in the dark and wait for Macho to slip-up on a post or be wrong about something so they can capitalize off of it. And it stems from nothing more than the fact that I know WTF I'm talking about when it comes to football and I probably corrected them on some asinine statement they made two years ago and they are still "in their feelings" about it.

Who's worse? The guy that jumped to conclusions after a game against Bethune Cookman or the guy who still brings it up a month later? You dudes need to get a real life and stop trying to be message board smartasses/bullies. I know yall hang your hats on this **** and you pride yourselves on it (especially Franchise) but there's so many more things in life to devote your energy to.

Be better.

It's okay, the world needs high school coaches.

LOL at this ***** talking about dudes needing to get a REAL life while he's on here replying to every post that clowns him.

***'n message board nerds. This whole thread is a collection of people who offer absolute **** to the board. A gathering of soft-shouldered beta male trolls who get their rocks off on the internet cause they aren't alpha enough to be smartasses to anyone in real life.

It's the same handful of dorks that sit in the dark and wait for Macho to slip-up on a post or be wrong about something so they can capitalize off of it. And it stems from nothing more than the fact that I know WTF I'm talking about when it comes to football and I probably corrected them on some asinine statement they made two years ago and they are still "in their feelings" about it.

Who's worse? The guy that jumped to conclusions after a game against Bethune Cookman or the guy who still brings it up a month later? You dudes need to get a real life and stop trying to be message board smartasses/bullies. I know yall hang your hats on this **** and you pride yourselves on it (especially Franchise) but there's so many more things in life to devote your energy to.

Be better.

giphy.gif

Advertisement
LOL at this **** talking about dudes needing to get a REAL life while he's on here replying to every post that clowns him.

Guy is dying to be respected as some kind of football genius. If he can't even get that reptuation CIS, everything is lost.

Be better.

LOL at this dude talking about guys being "in their feelings" while he writes a paranoid soliloquy crying about dudes jabbing him on a fcking message board.

In case you haven't convinced yourself how superior you are to us, tell us again how you're better than us because you can sign off and bang your 5'10 super model wife. That one was gold.

i don't believe this guy is a coach. I need to see a resume..he is liar until proven otherwise.

I mean, I get it, I jumped to conclusions after a game against an inferior opponent but ****, you guys gotta come up with better material. It's the same shtick over and over again.

Saying I don't know **** or have no football knowledge? All of you know that's not even remotely true. C'mon now. Lmao

Advertisement

Be better.

LOL at this dude talking about guys being "in their feelings" while he writes a paranoid soliloquy crying about dudes jabbing him on a fcking message board.

In case you haven't convinced yourself how superior you are to us, tell us again how you're better than us because you can sign off and bang your 5'10 super model wife. That one was gold.

Might be gold but it's true. *shrug*

I mean, I get it, I jumped to conclusions after a game against an inferior opponent but ****, you guys gotta come up with better material. It's the same shtick over and over again.

Saying I don't know **** or have no football knowledge? All of you know that's not even remotely true. C'mon now. Lmao

LOL. Defend your message board rep!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back