That looked like a Miami style defense

Status
Not open for further replies.
pphH0X7.jpg

Advertisement
Yeah, cause without approval from internet trollers my life is meaningless.
oh i get it. Your first question to me was "who are you" insinuating I am a nobody -- which is true -- so clearly this internet rep thing is very important to you.

I am just intrigued at the lengths you go for internet rep. Fabricating that you are a HS coach is a bit extreme, I would think

Advertisement
Yeah, cause without approval from internet trollers my life is meaningless.
oh i get it. Your first question to me was "who are you" insinuating I am a nobody -- which is true -- so clearly this internet rep thing is very important to you.

I am just intrigued at the lengths you go for internet rep. Fabricating that you are a HS coach is a bit extreme, I would think

I know. You'd think if I was gonna fabricate stories about being a coach I would at least pretend that I was at more prestigious programs/schools instead of Western High and Cooper City High.

Advertisement
How about you stop posting fake indtagram comments and post a pic of you escalade

Lmao. Corch Macho has a whole excel spreadsheet with an algorithim that calculates which pics to post to defend his message board rep

Advertisement
Hey, you track stats too? I thought I was the only coach that did that. Here's some from my league. nfl-stats-2008_2012.jpg

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back