That looked like a Miami style defense

Status
Not open for further replies.
LMAO, y'all killin it in here. Now neg me for being an idiot.
do you have Macho's coaching resume because he is looking for it

Found this though...
View attachment 32160

so simple to post a resume and prove it...but instead you going through all this bull**** that proves nothing and makes it more suspicious.

Why do you lie about being a football coach? what do you gain from it? Please enlighten me. The mind of someone that needs to make a fake persona on the internet is interesting to me

Advertisement
Making up fake twitter accounts and pretending they're your players is the lowest of lows. Get a life.

and of course the fact that he isn't even a coach.

Nope.
View attachment 32158

Nice Kyocera

I'm dead at the 160 character limit.

Pu$$y I just paid $6,000 cash to paint my Escalade. You think I give 2 ***s about a cell phone? GTFOH

HAHAHAHA. $6k to paint a rolling condominium? Did they use paint brushes? Any decent paint job on a monstrosity like that should cost at least $15k.

Found this though...
View attachment 32160

so simple to post a resume and prove it...but instead you going through all this bull**** that proves nothing and makes it more suspicious.

Why do you lie about being a football coach? what do you gain from it? Please enlighten me. The mind of someone that needs to make a fake persona on the internet is interesting to me

Keep goin bro. If you say it enough maybe it'll be true. LOL

Advertisement

Pu$$y I just paid $6,000 cash to paint my Escalade. You think I give 2 ***s about a cell phone? GTFOH

HAHAHAHA. $6k to paint a rolling condominium? Did they use paint brushes? Any decent paint job on a monstrosity like that should cost at least $15k.

he was going for the natural "flaking off" look.

Bro, go sit the *** down. There's 2 things you don't wanna talk to me about, that's football and cars.

Found this though...
View attachment 32160

the burdon of proof isn't on me dumbass. You are the idiot pretending to be a HS football coach and talking down to people,...and wrong about everything

You're a liar and I want to know why you do it

Advertisement
Judging by your avatar, I'd agree with you on avoiding conversation on cars.

Nice Kyocera

Bro, go sit the *** down. There's 2 things you don't wanna talk to me about, that's football and cars.
:jordan:

Nice Kyocera

You're right because I don't want to get dumber on either subject.

Found this though...
View attachment 32160

the burdon of proof isn't on me dumbass. You are the idiot pretending to be a HS football coach and talking down to people,...and wrong about everything

I can't provide a resume. I lie. I'm not a coach. Never was.

Advertisement
I just saw a pic of corch macho's escalade. It looks like a turtle.

Nice Kyocera

good point. People don't want to get awful information

thanks.

why do you do it? internet attention that important?

Advertisement

:jordan:

Dude's getting his played out Escalade painted at Maaco and trying to play that into him being liquid.

I found some footage of Corch Nacho's protege...

Blind_kid_playing_football.gif

thanks.

why do you do it? internet attention that important?

Yeah, cause without approval from internet trollers my life is meaningless.

Corch please post a pic of your escalade so we can make fun of it for looking like a metallic turtle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back