Thank you GR15

Advertisement
tenor-28.gif

giphy-32.gif

Looking forward to the NIL in the seasons to come. Retention at the collegiate level should increase for many such cases. Might have been the case for Greg.

Advertisement
As a lifelong Canes fan, would have loved for him to stay. As a longtime football guy, would have loved him to stay and get more game experience. Nothing replaces game experience. No amount of off field training, as good as it may be, teaches the game like the game itself. That said, I'm not him. I wish him the absolute best and hope he's super successful in the league. Truly enjoyed watching him play last season.
God bless GR15

Advertisement
Looking forward to the NIL in the seasons to come. Retention at the collegiate level should increase for many such cases. Might have been the case for Greg.
In a normal world he’d still leave after this season. COVID happened and will prolly end our season after a few games anyways So it provided the pending for all the first rounders.

Advertisement
He’ll be the reason why a top end recruit comes here Bc they see our staff put a kid in the top 10 At that position
I think this season would of guaranteed that, at end of last season, no one really knew him, the hype for his name grew this offseason. Would of benefited off of having that superstar type talent during games (if they happen). We havent had a true impact undeniable superstar in soo long.

Unique situation, hopefully we still benefit, I think you gain more when they rep your jersey then go. He barely played really. Missed freshman year and corches kept him on bench for beginning of season

Advertisement
GR15 I'm glad you were a Cane, and when you did play greatness is what you gave your Cane Family. Now, You opened up the doors for Stewart, Jackson, and Norton. Bless. Go 1st Rd, so they know its real. Peace.

Advertisement
Back