Thank You Butch

Thank you Butch Davis for building the greatest team known to college football. Thank you for making that U mean something. I thank you for beating the Gator in Nawlins. I thank you for setting up the 5th rang.

But Saturday...it is strictly business. We finna knock yo *** out at the baseball field. You should've never left for Cleveland. We you shoulda stopped lying on us when you were at UNC.

6 days until you DIE! Go Canes!

I like this

Advertisement
Don’t get me wrong, I mean I love Butch. He’s one of my Top 3 coaches in the history of our program. But we gon **** him up on Saturday night @ 7:00pm

Advertisement
Thank you Butch Davis for building the greatest team known to college football. Thank you for making that U mean something. I thank you for beating the Gator in Nawlins. I thank you for setting up the 5th rang.

But Saturday...it is strictly business. We finna knock yo *** out at the baseball field. You should've never left for Cleveland. We you shoulda stopped lying on us when you were at UNC.

😂🤣😂🤣

Advertisement

BwaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa!!!!

Kinda funny going back through this thread and reading about all the *** whoopins we were gonna delve out yesterday. Manny sucks so bad, not sure he could get a HC gig at a 6a here in Texas

Advertisement
Yes, Thank you BUTCH. MF-ING. DAVIS. for saving this program once again. Might have just expedited Manure's firing and saved us from 3 more years of suffering (with Manure at least).

Butch was probably thinking, "How the **** did this bozo get the job? Oh right, they still have morons running the show. Some things never change."

Advertisement
Back