Thank You Butch

Thank you Butch Davis for building the greatest team known to college football. Thank you for making that U mean something. I thank you for beating the Gator in Nawlins. I thank you for setting up the 5th rang.

But Saturday...it is strictly business. We finna knock yo *** out at the baseball field. You should've never left for Cleveland. We you shoulda stopped lying on us when you were at UNC.

6 days until you DIE! Go Canes!

Advertisement
Thank you Butch Davis for building the greatest team known to college football. Thank you for making that U mean something. I thank you for beating the Gator in Nawlins. I thank you for setting up the 5th rang.

But Saturday...it is strictly business. We finna knock yo *** out at the baseball field.

but remember he got former canes Players to wear panther gear

But Saturday...it is strictly business. We finna knock yo *** out at the baseball field. You should've never left for Cleveland. We you shoulda stopped lying on us when you were at UNC.

It's sad that we have to talk big against FIU.

Advertisement
I hope we run up the score on those punks to the point where Butch sulks on over to the sideline official at the end of the 3Q and whispers, "...can you ask Manny on the other sideline if it's ok to put in a running clock?"

Move over you old fart you had your chance and dipped.

23D4772F-5E21-4919-827F-E8007752E5BF.jpeg

me and the fam taken before they were taken in the pox of 17aught8.

- @caneinorlando

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back