Thank you Butch Davis

Advertisement
I'm not CIO Cot **** it....and AppleTurnoverchain...you can lick my ***...

Dude you need a snickers

He needs 15 snickers and 0 fuqs given
It’s on, bishes! Multiple opponent opportunities.

Get em all @SWFLHurricane

899AB9BA-0A70-427C-A2EE-44F8ED882EB0.gif

Advertisement
Wow. To you start them from seeds?
No....Once the Mother Plant fruits...it dies...But the suckers (Ratoons) will continue to Grow again...been growing Pineapples for ages....Since the move...A friend gave me some young plants...I planted them 4 weeks before the move (and had a neighbor keep his eyes on them)

No....Once the Mother Plant fruits...it dies...But the suckers (Ratoons) will continue to Grow again...been growing Pineapples for ages....Since the move...A friend gave me some young plants...I planted them 4 weeks before the move (and had a neighbor keep his eyes on them)
So the leaves die but then the center area regenerates? Do you trim the dead leaves? And when are they ready to pick?

Advertisement
So the leaves die but then the center area regenerates? Do you trim the dead leaves? And when are they ready to pick?
Only the brown dead ones....The ratoons (or small Plants) start growing between the healthy leaves...and after a week or so, you can grasp them, and give them a twist, and they pop right out...then I put them in a large container with Garden Soil & Sand, until the roots get established, then plant them in the garden...

No the center area eventually Dies (Mother Plant) but the Tiny Ratoons (Baby Pineapple plants start growing between the Green Mother plants leaves)

Advertisement
Advertisement
@RVACane @SWFLHurricane My son is a tropical/exotic fruit aficionado, and we grow several different types of dragon fruit, mango, Loquat, Jack Fruit, Bread Fruit, Nispero, Guanabana, and a couple of others that I dont even know the names.
That’s cool man. Guanábana has anti-cancer properties they say. Spoils quickly I recall from what I saw in the DR. Jack fruit is nasty.

Advertisement
Back