Thank you Butch Davis

Advertisement
The only person lying here is you. I am done interacting with you lol. You are honestly just a waste of time. Keep lying to everyone
Keep thinking I'm a Liar...point is...I can prove everything I stated is 100% truthful....nobody on this board knows who @Poopscoop is, but I do....what a F-ing coincidence...

Advertisement
Advertisement
As you know....I could EASILY eviserate him rather quickly...but I'm not gonna waste my time with this clown.....all that matters is @Poopscoop knows whats factual...I know he's busy (multiple business owner) he'll be on soon enough...
Why bother him with this though? Who cares what people believe. They probably believe you but just like to set you off.

Send nudes
This is some funny sh^^ right here.....moving credibility, and who do you know......... which I take it means "you are more of a Canes fan" than others,........... especially if you are were in close proximity to a player, Coach, hanger on or other, somewhere along the line at some time.........SMH.
Have to be seen to be believed.

Advertisement
This is some funny sh^^ right here.....moving credibility, and who do you know......... which I take it means "you are more of a Canes fan" than others,........... especially if you are were in close proximity to a player, Coach, hanger on or other, somewhere along the line at some time.........SMH.
Have to be seen to be believed.
You sure you responded to the right person?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back