Advertisement
Bro why we ragging on cormani
At the end of the day
It’s on MARIO
He’s the one who got played and trolled
The heat should be in mario for losing the kid
When deion flipped hunter we were closing norvell not Travis
It needs to be that same consistency
Facts Mario lost this one that's why I never gave dvd all that credit that they were giving him. It was Mario and he just got body slammed by someone who just entered D1 coaching. That's a bad look first red flag for me that Deon going to be a big problem for UM

Fm4J4yfWQAI9bnB.jpeg
once I seen this dude that tells me all I need to know about how colorados season is gonna go this year

Advertisement
Who would have guessed the class rank and number of losses this season would be the same? Cristobal needs to do a lot better on both fronts. Like I said, I could forgive a 5-7 season if he finished with a top 5 class. He would have done what he was hired to do (recruit), with the expectation that if he recruited enough top 5 classes he'd have stacked so much talent on the roster he could Larry Coker himself to a championship.

Unfortunately for us, he's underperforming in literally every single aspect of the head coaching job (again, even that could be more forgivable if he was making a couple million less per year and that extra money was going towards hiring the most elite staff possible, a la Orgeron with Aranda). Right now Cristobal looks like he has Mark Richt recruiting chops with Randy Shannon coaching ability. This should at least get me on the mope of the year candidate list.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Facts Mario lost this one that's why I never gave dvd all that credit that they were giving him. It was Mario and he just got body slammed by someone who just entered D1 coaching. That's a bad look first red flag for me that Deon going to be a big problem for UM
Dang D, it's going to be o.k. Mario will be butting heads with Saban, Smart, Napier much more than Big mouth Deion. A lot of players clowned him trying to call on NSD, and the only reason he was able to snake Corfraudi was the connection with his right hand man and his ties to his mother.

If not for that connection this wouldn't have happened.

Advertisement
Just like Mario likes clowning Napier
Deion could try to do that too
He is a nole after all
The issue is mario is such a game day corch
He needs to be at a top 3 class yearly
I want to let this slide given all the massive wins we got and if we had even one elite dt commited I would have been less worried
But no big time dt
And no big time safety and the the big time db we did get he let flip
The worst part of this is optics
Right now all the focus in cfb should be on rashada and the mess at florida
Now we’ll be the story how deion flipped another one
And that same on3 site that dropped him to a 4 star I guarantee will call him a 5 star in its headlines when the mention the flip

Who would have guessed the class rank and number of losses this season would be the same? Cristobal needs to do a lot better on both fronts. Like I said, I could forgive a 5-7 season if he finished with a top 5 class. He would have done what he was hired to do (recruit), with the expectation that if he recruited enough top 5 classes he'd have stacked so much talent on the roster he could Larry Coker himself to a championship. Unfortunately for us, he's underperforming in literally every single aspect of the head coaching job (again, even that could be more forgivable if he was making a couple million less per year and that extra money was going towards hiring the most elite staff possible, a la Orgeron with Aranda). Right now Cristobal looks like he has Mark Richt recruiting chops with Randy Shannon coaching ability. This should at least get me on the mope of the year candidate list.

By your logic, our class with Cormani is a success. Without Cornani, it is not? You realize he is one CB who is probably undersized at the moment and on his own will have very little impact big picture.

Advertisement
I went to post JAG and it was locked before I could hit reply. I think it was locked in under 4 minutes.. maybe 3. fast as *** boi

Dang D, it's going to be o.k. Mario will be butting heads with Saban, Smart, Napier much more than Big mouth Deion. A lot of players clowned him trying to call on NSD, and the only reason he was able to snake Corfraudi was the connection with his right hand man and his ties to his mother.

If not for that connection this wouldn't have happened.
It is what it is on to the next top three class

Advertisement
Back