Thank You All

Advertisement
I want that kid from Bergen Catholic man in Jersey. I remember watching a highlight of him everyone said he looks like a bama kid. I remember the days of them saying that's a Miami kid. We need to land stud dts we are lacking there that will cost us this season. I'm not expecting a great year anyway till we get two elite classes. We only got one elite class that has to mature.
But it missed in 2 of the 3 most important areas
I judge classes by looking heavily at how teams recruit at those positions
Esp dt
If u want to see which teams will be elite just look at who’s landing the top dts
We screwed up after Taylor he needed to be followed by shemar then hicks
That would have us getting close

It’s simple
To be elite in cfb
The three most important positions are
1. Dt - miss
2. Qb - miss
3. Oline - hit
I did not like Rashada to begin with I hated his film. Only saw arm strength and that don't mean anything. Poise in the pocket and being able to see things is the number one thing for me. And u have to be able to run. Zach Wilson has it all but can't see things that means bust. In cfb he got away with it cause he ain't play elites. That Tennessee QB looks to have it and I do think Arch looks legit.

Advertisement
I have no idea how much these NIL deals are worth but seems like Rashada and MCclain were probably our two most expensive deals….maybe money isn’t everything

I know it doesn’t seem like it, but I really think Miami dodged a bullet here. No question the kid is talent, but his entourage and his anti social personality are not something the lockeroom can’t manage right now while Mario is trying to build a culture.

We will be better off.

Deion and cormanis family deserve each other

Advertisement
But it missed in 2 of the 3 most important areas
I judge classes by looking heavily at how teams recruit at those positions
Esp dt
If u want to see which teams will be elite just look at who’s landing the top dts
We screwed up after Taylor he needed to be followed by shemar then hicks
That would have us getting close
Yup u can't land a special DT and then leave him by himself with jags. U basically wasted him and losing Jackson is huge.

I always wondered how the relationship is when kids spurn coaches/staffs like this. Dude really just ghosted a staff that developed a deep relationship with him like nothing? 5 Star corners have a great hit rate and he is a stud but the mental makeup is iffy.

Advertisement
I did not like Rashada to begin with I hated his film. Only saw arm strength and that don't mean anything. Poise in the pocket and being able to see things is the number one thing for me. And u have to be able to run. Zach Wilson has it all but can't see things that means bust. In cfb he got away with it cause he ain't play elites. That Tennessee QB looks to have it and I do think Arch looks legit.
Yea I don’t see it in brown
Maybe it’s the coaching
But the dude can’t throw
And he didn’t look like he got any better as the season went on
Should have opened the bank for Moore

Advertisement
Bro why we ragging on cormani
At the end of the day
It’s on MARIO
He’s the one who got played and trolled
The heat should be in mario for losing the kid
When deion flipped hunter we were clowning norvell not Travis
It needs to be that same consistency
Man, I usually agree with your takes. I don't believe this is 100% on Mario. Sure, he got trolled and needs to take some of the blame, but most of this drama is on Cormani and his camp. They wanted the spotlight and Deion is still the flavor of the month right now. This was all for attention.

If his decision was truly a "football" related decision and not NIL, then he would have went to Bama, LSU, or even Miami. If he goes to Bama, he's going to learn under some great DB coaching and practice against outstanding receivers day in and day out. Same could be said going to LSU. If he goes to Miami, he's not facing as many pass happy offenses that he will face in the PAC 12.

Yes, he's an extremely talented db with skills like we haven't seen in a while from a recruit, so he might ball out anywhere he goes. Just doesn't make sense to me why he chose Colorado if he says his decision was for football reasons.

Bro why we ragging on cormani
At the end of the day
It’s on MARIO
He’s the one who got played and trolled
The heat should be in mario for losing the kid
When deion flipped hunter we were clowning norvell not Travis
It needs to be that same consistency
Kombucha No But GIF

Advertisement
Back