Thank You All

Advertisement
This is absolutely a stupid practice. A guy flips from us and the thread gets locked. How does that make any sense at all? Are we just not allowed to discuss this players recruitment anymore? You know where a good place to discuss said event would be? That prospects recruitment thread….

Seriously you wanna lock a thread for a set time period because it got out of hand and off topic? Go for it and say why. But stop locking threads. It’s annoying and just makes people discuss that topic in non related threads.
I agree, we are adults

Advertisement
Just like Mario likes clowning Napier
Deion could try to do that too
He is a nole after all
The issue is mario is such a game day corch
He needs to be at a top 3 class yearly
I want to let this slide given all the massive wins we got and if we had even one elite dt commited I would have been less worried
But no big time dt
And no big time safety and the the big time db we did get he let flip
The worst part of this is optics
Right now all the focus in cfb should be on rashada and the mess at florida
Now we’ll be the story how deion flipped another one
And that same on3 site that dropped him to a 4 star I guarantee will call him a 5 star in its headlines when the mention the flip
E eeything u saying is facts. Love the class but the holes u mentioned we really ain't get no super studs at those spots. Keep letting bama and UGA get those position they keep winning

Bro why we ragging on cormani
At the end of the day
It’s on MARIO
He’s the one who got played and trolled
The heat should be in mario for losing the kid
When deion flipped hunter we were clowning norvell not Travis
It needs to be that same consistency
This is one of the dumbest things I've ever read on this site.

Sometimes its better to say nothing and be called a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

Facts Mario lost this one that's why I never gave dvd all that credit that they were giving him. It was Mario and he just got body slammed by someone who just entered D1 coaching. That's a bad look first red flag for me that Deon going to be a big problem for UM
Could be… but Deion made a point in an interview that folks can’t miss. The moms of kids today are of a certain age and more than likely they were fans of his when they were younger and that makes recruiting easier for him.

Recruiting comes with wins and losses. It happens.

Ever heard Calvin Ridley’s recruiting story? He was locked in to come here and ready to shut down his recruitment. Mario talked him into “just taking a visit” to Bama to check it out. Mario got him there and sold it to him. Rest is history. That was from Ridley’s mouth not someone else’s opinion.

We’ll be fine and serve ourselves well not to spend too much time thinking about McClain. He moved on… I’m sure Mario has, everyone else should too

Advertisement
bro, this dude Mario got damari who everyone thought was going to bama, he flipped ray ray from Clemson, got to two best OT's in the class, etc lets stop, dude cant win every race and this kid has maturity issues.
Oh yea this doesn't mean Mario can't recruit but like jsy said there are spots to be big time concerned about next season. Things that didn't get addressed

Facts Mario lost this one that's why I never gave dvd all that credit that they were giving him. It was Mario and he just got body slammed by someone who just entered D1 coaching. That's a bad look first red flag for me that Deon going to be a big problem for UM

body slammed ? Cmon D… your blowing this way up. Let’s wait to find out what went on behind the scenes before we start blowing Deion.

Dude sells CB on developing them and has yet to land any other position of high value

Let's see how the next cycle plays out and how Deon effects it.
I’m not worried about oline
Mario will get his
Against anyone regardless
Every other position yea deion is gonna be interesting to watch
But the lack of dts is very alarming
One the of the requirements of being elite is 2 elite dt a year annually
In cfb that’s more important than qb

Advertisement
By your logic, our class with Cormani is a success. Without Cornani, it is not? You realize he is one CB who is probably undersized at the moment.

Whether he's undersized or not, he's was ranked that high because he is expected to develop into a first round pick. Someone posted in the main forum how the number of stars is highly correlated with NFL success for defensive players. Sure he could take a year to fill out, but I think he'll develop into a top corner. Even if ends up being one of those five stars that doesn't live up to the hype, you need to stack the roster with that caliber of player to increase the chances of that a few of them will be successful. Not really a mystery why the perennial playoff contenders tend to have double digit number of five star players, and the TCUs of the world with 3 and 4 star players that go on a lucky, miraculous run are extremely, extremely rare. Maybe the previous team that was somewhat similar was Chip Kelly's Oregon team in the early part of last decade. So those type of teams come around once a decade maybe?

Advertisement
I’m not worried about oline
Mario will get his
Against anyone regardless
Every other position yea deion is gonna be interesting to watch
But the lack of dts is very alarming
One the of the requirements of being elite is 2 elite dt a year annually
In cfb that’s more important than qb
I want that kid from Bergen Catholic man in Jersey. I remember watching a highlight of him everyone said he looks like a bama kid. I remember the days of them saying that's a Miami kid. We need to land stud dts we are lacking there that will cost us this season. I'm not expecting a great year anyway till we get two elite classes. We only got one elite class that has to mature.

Advertisement
Back