Thank You All

Advertisement
cormani had ppl on here calling DVD best recruiter on staff EL OH EL
That wasn’t the point I was making. The point was they went out of their way to make it known how important DVD was to Cormani’s recruitment and how much their trust in him played into it and then he turns around and commits to Colorado.

Not gonna act like I know everything behind the scenes but seems kinda schitty to me

I don't get why it got locked though we can still rag on the kid lmao. **** he was my favorite prospect in the class. I remember me and my boy watching his film saying best cover guy we ever saw in highlights. Everytime I like a prospect they go somewhere else lol I'm used to that ****. My boy who I respect a lot said Cormani was a program changer a type of corner who doesn't come around often. I agreed
Don’t watch highlights until they sign man that’s the rule. I’ll admit I watched a few on him too it was too hard not to when everyone thought he was a gator lol.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I don't get why it got locked though we can still rag on the kid lmao. **** he was my favorite prospect in the class. I remember me and my boy watching his film saying best cover guy we ever saw in highlights. Everytime I like a prospect they go somewhere else lol I'm used to that ****. My boy who I respect a lot said Cormani was a program changer a type of corner who doesn't come around often. I agreed
I thought he was the best talent since Pat Peterson coming out of high school. I'm just sad dude is so immature and gonna waste his talent out there on that terrible team and staff that can't coach

All fun and games until you're winning 1-2 games a year

They were the worst team in CFB last year. A handful of players isn't changing that :pgdead:

He wouldn’t give you an autograph whether you said Deion or Deon. ;)
F his autograph lol I never cared for autographs even if the late great ST was still here I wouldn't care tbh. Just built different that means nothing to me. Go do well in that orange and green is what I care for

Advertisement
Back