Thank You All

Advertisement
Telling by that commitment video that documentary is going to be insanely cringey.

Excited to watch some veteran coaches in the Pac 12 push some Buffalo **** in. You know everyone’s going to be hungry with all this bravado and “we comin” ****.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Dec 21, 2023. James Cameron directed it, and he found it a welcome change from a decade of Avatar filming.

If you see it in IMAX 4DX, the seats will move as Cormani flips and gentle sprays of paper currency themed scents will blow into the theater at strategic points.

If Cormani were blue, he’d kinda look like one of those dudes actually.

Fm4J4yfWQAI9bnB.jpeg

New meme material.... This video is pathetic....

Cormani got these adults around him treating Deion like a deity...

Sad stuff man...

Advertisement
Yea man this whole board needs to move on from dude after today
I don't get why it got locked though we can still rag on the kid lmao. **** he was my favorite prospect in the class. I remember me and my boy watching his film saying best cover guy we ever saw in highlights. Everytime I like a prospect they go somewhere else lol I'm used to that ****. My boy who I respect a lot said Cormani was a program changer a type of corner who doesn't come around often. I agreed

Advertisement
All those kids in two three years transfer to fsu when Deon takes over
Deion is only going to FSU if:

- Norvell takes a bigger job
- He miscalculates badly in a future transfer portal haul
- Norvell goes to the NFL

Otherwise Norvell is probably good for 7-9 wins a year at FSU. I'm not certain if that is going to be rancid enough for FSU to let him go and seek out Sanders...who also will probably peak at no more than 8 wins.

Advertisement
Look at Sabans class this year and next though. He won’t miss them.

It’s almost like saying norvell bodied Mario cause he snatched keem.
Saban got plan A all over his board he just doesn't miss and it's not about winning he was always that way from the jump

Advertisement
Back