Thank You All

Advertisement
All I'll say is Things like this is a pre cursor of what's to come. Mario bodies everyone the trail but he won't body Deon that's just how it looks right now.

I like you d, but this is goofy. This result and outcome here is the exception, not the rule. Coach Slime won’t be doing this often. Here and there, sure…. But not in quantity.

All I'll say is Things like this is a pre cursor of what's to come. Mario bodies everyone the trail but he won't body Deon that's just how it looks right now.
Stop it with this garbage we have kids in our class that wouldn’t even give the guy the time of day. 1 kid last year is now on another team and I guess this one wanted the press.

I still love our class top 7 class after a 5-7 season, watch it be top 5 next season. And bro did you see his commitment video it was cringe as **** they have some goofy coaches lol. Them boys about to win 1 or 2 games next year

Advertisement
I still love our class top 7 class after a 5-7 season, watch it be top 5 next season. And bro did you see his commitment video it was cringe as **** they have some goofy coaches lol. Them boys about to win 1 or 2 games next year
I wouldn't watch his commitment video if he ain't a cane I ain't giving that boy attention

Advertisement
I feel bad for the kid…he’s surrounded by lame, loud, obnoxious people and he looks uncomfortable.

He’s going to get toasted.
Nah, he gets to enjoy three to five years of snowy conditions. He ultimately signed off on all of it. Relish the tutelage of Coach Prime...who isn't going to be spending all of his time with cornerbacks as he is a head coach.

This is absolutely a stupid practice. A guy flips from us and the thread gets locked. How does that make any sense at all? Are we just not allowed to discuss this players recruitment anymore? You know where a good place to discuss said event would be? That prospects recruitment thread….

Seriously you wanna lock a thread for a set time period because it got out of hand and off topic? Go for it and say why. But stop locking threads. It’s annoying and just makes people discuss that topic in non related threads.
I don’t unlock threads locked by other Maude’s. I also understand why he locked it and I have no criticism of a judgment call like that as it can go either way but eventually those threads do deteriorate though it wasn’t at that point at that moment. You can take it up with him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Let me add top 7 ain't winning u natties. U have to be in the top three yearly if u want that title

Advertisement
Back