Thad Franklin Walked Out of Practice

Advertisement
Sorry, let me clarify. I err'd.

Gilbert didn't quit on the team, but he was a non-factor most of the season.

Thad did quit.
Eh gil just didn’t play much, he’s the sam linebacker and we’re in our nickel defense for **** near all of the snaps. I thought he could’ve got some looks as a 3rd down lb but he didn’t so he just hasn’t gotten opportunities so now he left to go find somewhere where he possibly can

No issue with him personally he just never showed much talent. Maybe if he was 215 but we never saw what. All we saw was a slow guy with limited explosiveness and no major strengths. Doesn’t matter if he comes back or not he never looked like a guy who should be getting major snaps here—and he’s easily replaceable by whoever see lucious Stanley.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The young man may be having one of those light switch moment in life. IF he is to ever have a chance to come back, he better get his tail between his legs and go into Mario's office, apologize and admit he fvcked up. He then better commit to Mario that he will become the hardest working back in room and show it over the next few weeks and moving forward. He needs to then apologize to the team and work his *** off and maybe he can be a good back for us. If not, I am afraid it is over for the young man. Probably is anyway.

View attachment 215311

Don’t know if it has been mentioned yet, but Gaby Urrutia posted that he walked out of practice today. Don’t know if there’s additional context, but seems like a lot of people are about to hit the portal.
Sad , he has nothing to pedal to other teams , he’s a D-III if JC player at best.

We need a wire cutter badly, I’d have to monitor Thad closely though then probably fire him.
GOCANES

I would say don’t let the door hit your *** on the way out but that’s an awfully fat ***

We don’t need any more walking backs

Advertisement
I really hate it for these young kids who have this mentality of walking away from adversity. It builds character when you battle through things in life and they don't understand how the game of football can build you up to be a man. I never played college ball but played all my life through HS and through several injuries but the work ethic that was instilled in me I still use everyday. Hope some of these guys figure it out before their window of opportunity to make it to the next level is gone.

Advertisement
Why did Thad walk out of practice?

Because he was too lazy to run.

Australia Underwear GIF by Step One

Advertisement
Back