Thad Franklin looked good

Advertisement
He runs like it would hurt to tackle him... That's the best way I can explain it lol
It does.

And he is a kid that just keep chugging with mopre carries.

Coached against him...in the 4th quarter our guys were tired and look up dude had like 30 carried for 150+. If he keeps the weight he would be a problem....but i hate our run scheme for him too...Hes a guy i would actually put in an I form...he has good feet from being a legit basketball player throughout high school.

I thought he looked great. Always believed he’d be a good one based off of his HS tape.

You really had people on here saying Thad was a bust based off of how he was behind Brown in camp lmao
Who said he was a bust? People said he came in out of shape and better get his **** together.

Based on comments today, he apparently has dropped weight and gotten back on track

Advertisement
It does.

Coached against him...in the 4th quarter our guys were tired and look up dude had like 30 carried for 150+. If he keeps the weight he would be a problem....but i hate our run scheme for him too...Hes a guy i would actually put in an I form...he has good feet from being a legit basketball player throughout high school.
I hate our run scheme fullstop.

When we were sold Lashlee we were told he was a mix of Malzahn and Air Raid. He's only brought one of Malzahn's running plays with him - there's almost no deception at all.

It does.

His feet were the most impressive thing I saw from him today. It's hard to see how good a 'backs feet are on the low quality highlight tapes we see. Most big powerful runners look like they're trying to stomp a hole in the ground when they run. Thad looks like he is gliding. He has superb subtleness in the hole as well.

I was there. He looks big. I think another summer in a college weight room will really help with his body composition.

Also, I agree with jdg. Hard to make any determinations re: “vision” or “patience” or running styles when lanes were there all day. We’ll learn more Thursday night.

It does.

Dammit man lol. That had to suck. And you know what, You're absolutely right. I forgot he played basketball as well and was **** good at it!

Advertisement
I was there. He looks big. I think another summer in a college weight room will really help with his body composition.

Also, I agree with jdg. Hard to make any determinations re: “vision” or “patience” or running styles when lanes were there all day. We’ll learn more Thursday night.
I agree with everything you said except the running style part. A RB running style is the same no matter the opponent. That's what I'm mainly focusing on.

Advertisement
Advertisement
According to these guys you can’t judge Wiggins performance today because the other team was trash. Sorry, CIS rules.
Who gives a **** about Wiggins? He’s pretty much a non story at this point. 4 freshman receivers scored TDs today and Harley Rambo and Smith are the starters, and X gets burn too

franklin is the future.... brown is the same as harris. ya'll just don't see it bc you hate harris...

remember harris was better than DJ....

Dj leaves...

Harris sucks....

just put harris name in for DJ and brown in for harris...

Franklin would break that pattern though.

rather have franklin and rooster than any other combo.

Advertisement
Back