Thad Franklin looked good

I love Franklin’s combo speed power , I detect an ATTITUDE in his play LOVE IT WE NEED IT.

You can tell his training is INTENSIVE, he’s intent to imply his will at impact very impressive.

I’d START him but that’s just me you play the dominant players .

Surly a contrasting point of view to status quo

Advertisement
I liked Brown better but I would take either over Cam. Nice to see a back NOT go down on contact. Anyone can run through a huge hole untouched
You are somewhat mistaken here. When Cam has a head of steam, he's a load to bring down. However, when he's moving horizontally across the line of scrimmage as we've seen so often, he goes down easily b/c he's not in any type of position to break a tackle. In that situation, the defender has all the leverage.

Great burst for a bigger running back. No wasted motion. Remind me of a more explosive Tyrone moss. Yeah they are different sizes but they run similar to me for some reason
Yeah I said he looked good. He runs with power & burst

Advertisement
Guys what’s to take away? Seriously? They play against better competition on the scout team. What we know and have seen all season is Cam falls from the slightest of contact and has no shift in his game. Yes the freshman have “potential” but to take any noticeable observations from this game is laughable. You look fast when you run 4.5’s and the other team from 5 flats.

Brock - you’re right - so what!!
Shiiiid! A 4.5 is fast period against anyone. Derrick Henry runs a 4.5 & he plays against the best of the best every week. Now name one time You’ve saw him chased down?

I watched a recent footballville video where he discusses Thad not being the best 'practice' player. This could be the reason the staff hasn't trusted him to carry the ball when it matters. That said, after watching him play, if we can't find a way to alteast use him as a short yardage RB, I give up. He's a between the tackle runner this 'power spread' offense needs

Advertisement
Thad looked good on some runs for sure. I have no idea how a coach keeps Don, Rooster, Thad, and Cody happy if all four are healthy to start the year. Great to have this depth but any of those guys could go to a lot of teams and step into the number 1 spot.

Thad looked good on some runs for sure. I have no idea how a coach keeps Don, Rooster, Thad, and Cody happy if all four are healthy to start the year. Great to have this depth but any of those guys could go to a lot of teams and step into the number 1 spot.
A healthy Don is comin for that 1 rb spot.

Advertisement
Restrepo and Franklin should START

I love them both. But Chaney and Knighton at RB, and the 3 amigos and Keyshawn at WR mean they'll be rotational in 2023, and rightly so. We're only great when we're stacking chips like we're doing right now at the skill positions. All those guys have potential to play in the league in a few years.

Advertisement
No. He was already featured on senior day.
do you realize that you could be featured on senior day and come back? I am pretty sure that King, Harley, Jarrid, Amari, and McCloud were featured in 2020 (last season)...

Thanks. Was wondering if he would apply for a medical exemption.

It’s possible but unwise. Writing is on the wall for him. Next year will be pass happy and he’ll have to share time with 3 capable RBs. His best bet is rehab and transfer to another school where he’ll get 20-25 carries per game. Imo

Advertisement
Back