Texas S Adrian Colbert visiting this weekend

Hmmm Adrian Colbert or Robert Knowles...getting PT....

uh oh

he wasn’t credited with a single tackle in 2015 despite playing in 12 games.

Different year, same result: still a nole troll.

Always shīttīīng on everything. But proven wrong yet again.
how is that a fail
I was being sarcastic and posting a real stat wtf are u talking about?? Everybody knows I hate Robert knowlesWhat did I say wrong?? Another porsters grasping at straws..

n725075089_288918_2774.jpg

Advertisement
BkackSperm trying to justify one his biggest L's.

Let's review:

• As soon as the possibility of Colbertson coming on board is revealed, his very first post, his very first inclination, is to take a big old nasty dump on the whole thing.

• In a classic troll non-sequitur move, compares a player (Colbertson) he knows nothing about to a Cane (Knowles), while managing to shīt on that player, a Cane, as well

• To top it all off, uses a meaningless stat about Colbertson, when he knew the plays were mostly special teams, and he was hardly playing anyway, try to justify his knee-jerk troll hate.

• To justify all this, he says he was being sarcastic and posting a real stat, in the same sentence. WTF?? Talk about troll doubletalk.

• There's a body of work for NoleVern, that makes his Nole trolling evident, because he doesn't do a very good job of hiding his trollnastic tendencies

Let's review:

• As soon as the possibility of Colbertson coming on board is revealed, his very first post, his very first inclination, is to take a big old nasty dump on the whole thing.

• In a classic troll non-sequitur move, compares a player (Colbertson) he knows nothing about to a Cane (Knowles), while managing to shīt on that player, a Cane, as well

• To top it all off, uses a meaningless stat about Colbertson, when he knew the plays were mostly special teams, and he was hardly playing anyway, try to justify his knee-jerk troll hate.

• To justify all this, he says he was being sarcastic and posting a real stat, in the same sentence. WTF?? Talk about troll doubletalk.

• There's a body of work for NoleVern, that makes his Nole trolling evident, because he doesn't do a very good job of hiding his trollnastic tendencies

lol first off who the ***** is colbertson?? Lol and I know nothing about our players?? Lmao

Second I was being sarcastic by posting knowles possibly getting playing time... during that time... I was being attacked by porsters claiming that Robert Knowles could play here when he really belongs at FIU..( funny it appears he will never play here like I said)

And also when is attacking player or if bounds on this site!! You dudes have been banging on my boy Gus for 4 years!!

Additionally how is that dumping on a player by posting his stats? There's no possible way a dude can actually play in every game and have no tackles.. are u really that slow? If u can't see I was being sarcastic I don't know what to tell you

In other threads as soon as we signed him I said he would start over Redwine because I e constantly said redwine is out of position here..

However You do get points for using the term "trollnastic"

These same people that trashed Colbert then now refuse to give Rumph credit for coaching him up.

Can't say enough how big of an impact Coach Rumph made on AC. Colbert looked like he should've been a 1AA player when he got here and after getting coached up, improved each week of the season and now has a good shot of making an NFL roster. I wish we didn't lose him to injury for part of the season because he was really coming on strong.

Advertisement

Let's review:

lol first off who the ***** is colbertson?? Lol and I know nothing about our players?? Lmao

Second I was being sarcastic by posting knowles possibly getting playing time... during that time... I was being attacked by porsters claiming that Robert Knowles could play here when he really belongs at FIU..( funny it appears he will never play here like I said)

And also when is attacking player or if bounds on this site!! You dudes have been banging on my boy Gus for 4 years!!

Additionally how is that dumping on a player by posting his stats? There's no possible way a dude can actually play in every game and have no tackles.. are u really that slow? If u can't see I was being sarcastic I don't know what to tell you

In other threads as soon as we signed him I said he would start over Redwine because I e constantly said redwine is out of position here..

However You do get points for using the term "trollnastic"
That's what rumph called him in an interview lol

I find it curious that amidst all of this good news coming from the program as of late, ol Vern hasn't come out with his bleak visions. Hmmmm

Advertisement
Back