Texas S Adrian Colbert visiting this weekend

Why the Corn Elder hate?

Corn is one of my favorite players on the team but I don't see how he has the #1 corner spot locked up? He's never played the #1 corner position, never had to cover the other teams best receiver.... He's a great player, was considered a better player than Jalen Ramsey out of the state of Tennessee coming out his recruiting class. Just saying he has to compete like everybody else.

Everything else you said was on point. However, I find the bold hard to believe.

Advertisement
Why the Corn Elder hate?

Corn is one of my favorite players on the team but I don't see how he has the #1 corner spot locked up? He's never played the #1 corner position, never had to cover the other teams best receiver.... He's a great player, was considered a better player than Jalen Ramsey out of the state of Tennessee coming out his recruiting class. Just saying he has to compete like everybody else.

Everything else you said was on point. However, I find the bold hard to believe.

Just to clarify nationally Jalen was ranked higher but locally in the state of Tennessee, Corn was considered the best player in the state with Ramsey #2 . He won Tennesses Mr. Football Award for the best player out of the state back to back years.

Why the Corn Elder hate?

All players at all levels of football have to continuously compete for their starting jobs.
That doesn't explain the hate directed at Elder and also, at times, to Yearby.
Garbage fanbase we have.

Hate directed at Elder???? WTF are you talking about???? If there was a guy on the team who is as loved and overhyped besides Kaaya, I'd love to know their name. My only issue with Elder isn't anything he does, but the constant overblown hype piling on him.

Why the Corn Elder hate?

All players at all levels of football have to continuously compete for their starting jobs.
Garbage fanbase we have.

Hate directed at Elder???? WTF are you talking about???? If there was a guy on the team who is as loved and overhyped besides Kaaya, I'd love to know their name. My only issue with Elder isn't anything he does, but the constant overblown hype piling on him.

And what gives you the idea I was talking about you?
I rarely pay attention to your garbage.
Go follow someone else's ex-boyfriend.

Why the Corn Elder hate?

Garbage fanbase we have.

And what gives you the idea I was talking about you?
I rarely pay attention to your garbage.
Go follow someone else's ex-boyfriend.

I didn't figure you were talking about me, but probably one of those you quoted.

Grow up little woman. You can't and don't ever talk football so just stick to waving those pom-pom's around. You make a lot of dumb posts being the super fan you are, but saying people hate on Elder (which isn't even close to reality, then again you don't live in reality) may take the cake.

Give us one post where people are hating on the guy to back up what you said.

Advertisement
Don't overlook the Charlie ******* factor here. You guys claim Colbert got passed on the depth chart, but ******* is a weirdo who ran off half the team and was dead set on playing his guys no matter what. **** near got him fired too. So don't put too much stock in what that idiot did with the Texas rooster.

Colbert is a plus athlete with size and experience. This is a must take given our paper thin situation at DB. I don't think some of you cats realize just how awful our situation at DB is. Colbert would be a godsend.

preach

Would be a huge get

Curious as to why you say it would be a huge get... All i found on him was that he was a very strong special teams player soph yr and then last yr he got passed on the depth chart by younger players. I am all for taking him because it cant hurt, but curious if you have seen him play or seen something that gives you reason to believe it would be a huge get?

Fakkotry like this needs to be called out

Hmmm Adrian Colbert or Robert Knowles...getting PT....

uh oh

he wasn’t credited with a single tackle in 2015 despite playing in 12 games.

Different year, same result: still a nole troll.

Always shīttīīng on everything. But proven wrong yet again.

Our fans are the worst. Sign him up.

555159.gif

Advertisement
Same posters always getting ****ted on and called out when we bring up old threads... hmmm

Advertisement

uh oh

how is that a fail
I was being sarcastic and posting a real stat wtf are u talking about?? Everybody knows I hate Robert knowlesWhat did I say wrong?? Another porsters grasping at straws..

Last edited:
Advertisement
Why the Corn Elder hate?

Garbage fanbase we have.

Soccer mom needs to stick to driving the brats to their soccer matches and her PTA bake sales. Calling Corn overhyped prior to last season was ignorant then, and even more ignorant now. You have to have the football IQ of a ****** to have even said that. Stick to making PB&J's for the kids, because you don't know jack shīt about football

What a joke.

uh oh

how is that a fail
I was being sarcastic and posting a real stat wtf are u talking about?? Everybody knows I hate Robert knowlesWhat did I say wrong?? Another porsters grasping at straws..

WTF?
Why would you hate any of our kids repping our city?
You've got issues, man.

uh oh

how is that a fail

"Sarcastic"

Take your L and tuck your Nole tail in between your legs, sir.

He couldn't start in Texas trash secondary? Don't want..., let me take that back we do need a gunner on special teams now that Artie burns gone...

Fail

Another thread, another L stacked up by brock

Stfu, I clearly said he would be a nice depth piece in the secondary too

You said "don't want". Are you illiterate? Jesus, you were wrong just admit it instead of looking sorry trying to defend yourself.

"If nothing else, we need another body" somehow turns into "he'd be a nice depth piece". You could work for the government.

Advertisement
Back