Texas HS Coaches VS SFL HS Coaches

Advertisement
Texas cranks out QBs. Florida... not so much. Art " the DevilMan" Briles is head coaching at Mount vernon High School in Texas. ;)

Advertisement
Didnt know the high school coaches helped win college championships............
There players are supposed to. They are predominatly sending those kids to one of the million colleges in texas and none of them are even ever in the discussion.

Meanwhile our heavily populated , poor hs coached florida kids have brought about 4 national championship in the last 20.

STATE of Florida produces the best high school football players despite all whats being posted.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Pay florida coaches the same salary that texas coaches receive. After that we can revisit this debate.
higher salary makes you a better coach........ CIS logic sometimes
Cosmo Kramer Mind Blown GIF

Florida, especially south Florida has a ton of talent. But the problem is the local players are very raw, even some of the top kids are raw. Most of it is due to poor coaching. At the same time though there isnt much help either. Most facilities outside of STA are trash. There is no dedicated SC coach or nutrition. Why do you think local coaches have zero loyalty towards the hometown team (um)? Bc they are underpaid and will take handouts from colleges to supplement their coaching stipend.

Texas schools are well funded and they pay for quality coaches. Period.

Advertisement
Florida, especially south Florida has a ton of talent. But the problem is the local players are very raw, even some of the top kids are raw. Most of it is due to poor coaching. At the same time though there isnt much help either. Most facilities outside of STA are trash. There is no dedicated SC coach or nutrition. Why do you think local coaches have zero loyalty towards the hometown team (um)? Bc they are underpaid and will take handouts from colleges to supplement their coaching stipend.

Texas schools are well funded and they pay for quality coaches. Period.
Florida hs coaches pay to coach. I coached hs last year and it cost me....just did it to help out. And thats the majority of the hs coaches down in south florida. I think like 2 coache sget paid a stipend and its under 10k.

Advertisement
LOL, nahhhh, SoFlo has better football players. Last I checked Texas HS athletes have churned out some of the fastest 100M times in the Nation, those kids were **** near running Olympic times.
did it translate on to the field. Devin Hester got beat in the 100m by a few guys down here and i still havent seen that acceleration on a field other than maybe tyreek hill

Florida hs coaches pay to coach. I coached hs last year and it cost me....just did it to help out. And thats the majority of the hs coaches down in south florida. I think like 2 coache sget paid a stipend and its under 10k
All of this. If FL HS coaches banked 6 figures to only coach they would be much better. Coaching in Fl is not a place to make any kind of money. It’s laughable how little coaches are paid in FL

Advertisement
Back