Off-Topic Texas A&M's top receiver just got arrested, facing gun + drug charges

Advertisement
Have you been pulled over before? After drinking? Smoking?
I know about 10 people who’ve gotten DUI’s, and I was in the car with one of them. We got pulled over on campus. Do you know what they do when that happens? They search your car. Even I was patted down.

Two of them had weed on them and got a possession charge as well. Every single one of them got the DUI charge and license suspended. One even had the breathalyzer put in their car so they could start it.

So no, nobody is less likely to have this happen to them.

I know about 10 people who’ve gotten DUI’s, and I was in the car with one of them. We got pulled over on campus. Do you know what they do when that happens? They search your car. Even I was patted down.

Two of them had weed on them and got a possession charge as well. Every single one of them got the DUI charge and license suspended. One even had the breathalyzer put in their car so they could start it.

So no, nobody is less likely to have this happen to them.
But no, you have not been stopped personally. Right? Im not saying none of us have ever encountered the situation. Im saying most of us haven't and won't. My brother who I love dearly got ****ed up once after a game. He got a dui. He was super ****ed up. All over the road. Thankfully not a soul was injured. I don't know anyone else. Maybe I just am a part of an elite driving club.

Honestly, not just a little? Like if I were *** you would let me rim you just a lil, right? I feel like we reached that level. I tell @Empirical Cane all the time, bro if I were *** Id totally be a top and a bottom with him. I wouldn't like a big **** as a bottom so it would just work;) Like when ya know ya know!

Advertisement
But no, you have not been stopped personally. Right? Im not saying none of us have ever encountered the situation. Im saying most of us haven't and won't. My brother who I love dearly got ****ed up once after a game. He got a dui. He was super ****ed up. All over the road. Thankfully not a soul was injured. I don't know anyone else. Maybe I just am a part of an elite driving club.
What does me personally have to do with anything? I dont drink and drive or carry my weapon when I’m drinking, so no that’s not an issue for me.

What are you insinuating?

What does me personally have to do with anything? I dont drink and drive or carry my weapon when I’m drinking, so no that’s not an issue for me.

What are you insinuating?

The tex am kid is how old? I have assumed that most college football players are younger than most of us here. I don't how old you are. You seem to have an old soul to me, but I think your age is younger than you come across. I could be wrong about that too. If I put you at 31 your are 7-10 years older than the player. If I am off, and you are a youngster this would not apply to you. If you are in. your 40s and up it would apply more to you. Then your opportunities to be pulled over would increase compared to 22 year old kid. What are the odds a 22 year old would be pulled over once for dwi vs a random 43 year old? Seems odd to me. Unless you think 22 year olds just drink a lot more than 40 year olds as Ive referenced. I don't.

The tex am kid is how old? I have assumed that most college football players are younger than most of us here. I don't how old you are. You seem to have an old soul to me, but I think your age is younger than you come across. I could be wrong about that too. If I put you at 31 your are 7-10 years older than the player. If I am off, and you are a youngster this would not apply to you. If you are in. your 40s and up it would apply more to you. Then your opportunities to be pulled over would increase compared to 22 year old kid. What are the odds a 22 year old would be pulled over once for dwi vs a random 43 year old? Seems odd to me. Unless you think 22 year olds just drink a lot more than 40 year olds as Ive referenced. I don't.
The kid is 21 and up until I was 21 I had never been pulled over for drunk driving or charged with possession or unlawful possession of a firearm bc I didn’t put myself in that situation. More people than not are the same way.

You can have sympathy for him if he’s a good kid, and if he’s got a clean sheet he probably is. But that still doesn’t mean he’s not 100% in the wrong for doing what he did. It’s nobody’s fault but his. Saying somebody else isn’t as likely as him to get in trouble for what he did just isn’t true. There were probably 10,000 other DUI charges along with his that same night.

Very weird to me that we should take some gun laws extremely serious and others we should just let slide.

Lets assume he bought his gun legally. On the paperwork you fill out to purchase the gun it clearly lets you know you cant be under the influence of drugs or alcohol.

If its a illegal gun he should absolutely do jail time. There would be multiple felony charges involved.

I do not wish to ruin anyones life. Especially young people but this is not some low level crime that deserves community service.

Advertisement
Honestly, not just a little? Like if I were *** you would let me rim you just a lil, right? I feel like we reached that level. I tell @Empirical Cane all the time, bro if I were *** Id totally be a top and a bottom with him. I wouldn't like a big **** as a bottom so it would just work;) Like when ya know ya know!
what-the-****-man-wtf.gif

Last edited:

Do you have these kinds of unwanted conversations with your students?

8C4FBCFC-9F65-43EA-9AE5-B1454383896A.jpeg

Very weird to me that we should take some gun laws extremely serious and others we should just let slide.

Lets assume he bought his gun legally. On the paperwork you fill out to purchase the gun it clearly lets you know you cant be under the influence of drugs or alcohol.

If its a illegal gun he should absolutely do jail time. There would be multiple felony charges involved.

I do not wish to ruin anyones life. Especially young people but this is not some low level crime that deserves community service.
There is not a test that officers are running to test for THC. Im not quite sure that would stick. He apparently possessed weed, but no way of knowing if he was under the influence at the time.

Advertisement
Advertisement
what was his blood alcohol level?
Why does that even matter? You arent allowed to even sip a beverage while in possession of a firearm.

At 21 i knew that and im a tard with no college education.

If these adults really have a target on their back like you claim they can use their 2nd amendment rights to LEGALLY protect themselves. Called being a law abiding citizen.

Why does that even matter? You arent allowed to even sip a beverage while in possession of a firearm.

At 21 i knew that and im a tard with no college education.

If these adults really have a target on their back like you claim they can use their 2nd amendment rights to LEGALLY protect themselves. Called being a law abiding citizen.
.08 is extremely low bac. .66/.61 is hella hella hella high. he is likely to have his license suspended for a few months, less than a year.

Advertisement
Back