Off-Topic Texas A&M's top receiver just got arrested, facing gun + drug charges

Advertisement
he was dwi bc of alcohol. he possessed less than two ounces of weed.
Dude youve got to be trolling at this point.

So hes over the legal limit for operating a vehicle.

Hes in possession of a firearm while under the influence.

He has illegal drugs in the car while intoxicated and in possession of a firearm.

Possibly in possession of a illegal firearm.

Hes in possession of 2 ounces of a illegal substance while in possession of a firearm.

Here is texas law regarding Marijuana.

Possession of 2 ounces or less of marijuana is a Class B misdemeanor, punishable by up to 180 days imprisonment and a fine not to exceed $2,000. Possession of between 2 and 4 ounces of marijuana is a Class A misdemeanor, punishable by imprisonment of up to 1 year and a fine not to exceed $4,000.

Advertisement
It says he was .066 and .061, which is below the limit of .08, unless he's under 21, then any bac over 0.
I missed the 0. so he was not ****ed up like .6 . . . point 6 might have been deadly.

what was his blood alcohol level?
It doesn’t matter bc he failed the field sobriety test. That’s why he got a DUI.

Bc he passed the breathalyzer and apparently the passenger claimed possession of the weed he has a case to fight it all. If he gets the DUI dropped, everything will be dropped.

Advertisement
Wtf happened in this thread.
Sarcastic Romany Malco GIF by ABC Network

It says he was .066 and .061, which is below the limit of .08, unless he's under 21, then any bac over 0.
He’s over 21 but unless something has changed, Texas penal code’s definition of intoxication is not limited to a specific blood alcohol content. He failed the field sobriety test. That’s the issue here.

Advertisement
Advertisement
He’s not going to spend a single day in jail and the charges are going to be pled down or reduced. He will be playing against us. Possible game suspension(s), but he will suit up for us. If there was a pool, that’s where my money would go
Buddy will end up with a community service award prior to kickoff with us by the time this one is done being spun.

Meanwhile if one of our kids rents a minivan theyre suspended a year.

Buddy will end up with a community service awarded prior to kickoff with us by the time this one is done being spun.

Meanwhile if one of our kids rents a minivan theyre suspended a year.

You’re right, but I will say that the attitude has changed everywhere, so we may have self punished like that in the past but I’m not so sure anymore. It just brings up some bad memories of the car rental non-issue from years ago. The NCAA indirectly fūcked our guys so badly.

You’re right, but I will say that the attitude has changed everywhere, so we may have self punished like that in the past but I’m not so sure anymore. It just brings up some bad memories of the car rental non-issue from years ago. The NCAA indirectly fūcked our guys so badly.
Grace and AQM missing from that team as seniors for that "crime" is beyond absurd.

It is quite funny watching the old guard squirm because under the table has sunlight on it and the playing field has been leveled.

Seeing them all reference Miami doing anything lately has been a joy.

Advertisement
Back