Off-Topic Texas A&M's top receiver just got arrested, facing gun + drug charges

Grace and AQM missing from that team as seniors for that "crime" is beyond absurd.

It is quite funny watching the old guard squirm because under the table has sunlight on it and the playing field has been leveled.

Seeing them all reference Miami doing anything lately has been a joy.

Those guys were NFL caliber players. What a fūcking joke. Over nothing.

Advertisement
Wtf happened in this thread.

ShockedSarcasticGrison-size_restricted.gif

It’s a dumb law. There is a reason we aren’t hearing stories of pot heads shooting people with assault rifles, respectfully.

Please, for your own sake, stop talking about assault rifles. No one anywhere is shooting up anyone with assault rifles. You really sound like a twit when you spew that garbage, and you are now doing it across about 4-5 different threads.

Advertisement
Please, for your own sake, stop talking about assault rifles. No one anywhere is shooting up anyone with assault rifles. You really sound like a twit when you spew that garbage, and you are now doing it across about 4-5 different threads.
There is no such thing a a assault weapon. It cracks me up that term is used. Shows how mind-numbingly stupid the population has become.

Thats extremely scary to me as id live to send my daughter to public school but the grooming **** wont work with me.
I hope you send your daughter to school where you are comfortable doing so! Be careful of all the fear mongering going on. There are no grooming workshops for teachers to attend. I am not even sure what it is you are trying to say exactly? Groomed to say ***, be *** godless immoral and self centered? To traffic them around the world?
I don't know what is so scary about attending public school. As a teacher I can say, how kids are raised by their parents or guardians has a huge impact on how kids act and behave. The peers that each student chooses will then have the next driving factor on how kids act and behave. Is your kid a leader or follower? All those types of things will contribute to her success. I would pull my children out of most public middle schools fwiw.

I hope you send your daughter to school where you are comfortable doing so! Be careful of all the fear mongering going on. There are no grooming workshops for teachers to attend. I am not even sure what it is you are trying to say exactly? Groomed to say ***, be *** godless immoral and self centered? To traffic them around the world?
I don't know what is so scary about attending public school. As a teacher I can say, how kids are raised by their parents or guardians has a huge impact on how kids act and behave. The peers that each student chooses will then have the next driving factor on how kids act and behave. Is your kid a leader or follower? All those types of things will contribute to her success. I would pull my children out of most public middle schools fwiw.
My daughter is 2 so still to early to tell. Plenty of evidence on social media platforms of teachers grooming children. Teaching about homosexuality and that whites are inherently racist. Completely off the subject of this thread.

A teachers job is to teach math, science, history. Absolutely no reason to teach social issues.

Advertisement
Honestly, not just a little? Like if I were *** you would let me rim you just a lil, right? I feel like we reached that level. I tell @Empirical Cane all the time, bro if I were *** Id totally be a top and a bottom with him. I wouldn't like a big **** as a bottom so it would just work;) Like when ya know ya know!

Honestly, not just a little? Like if I were *** you would let me rim you just a lil, right? I feel like we reached that level. I tell @Empirical Cane all the time, bro if I were *** Id totally be a top and a bottom with him. I wouldn't like a big **** as a bottom so it would just work;) Like when ya know ya know!
Joe Biden Reaction GIF by GIPHY News

@Confidence1000 - not sure if this qualifies or not.

Advertisement
He's still playing. He just signed a free agent deal with the Bears this off-season, 2 year deal worth $8M. $3.3M of it is guaranteed.

****. What he would have done had he played his final year. It’s depressing.

edit: it’s not depressing that he’s making good money and I’m happy for him, I hope he saves it up and has a wonderful life, but he’d be making more if he played his final year

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back