Texas A&M to pursue Jimbo Fisher

TAMU is a garbage job. Makes zero sense for Jimbo to go there. TAMU is dekusional.

I can see him taking the best opportunity to just get out. The Noles are effectively in a rebuild and it's going to be tough for him to build things back up with Clemson and now Miami on the rise.

Never really been impressed with him. He's very fortunate to have taken over FSU during a time when Miami and UF were at their worst.

Jimbo isn’t leaving FSU to go to a small time program whose fans demand natl chanpionships, with zero chance of actually winning one. He has wayyy moore job security at FSU.

Advertisement
TAMU is a garbage job. Makes zero sense for Jimbo to go there. TAMU is dekusional.

I can see him taking the best opportunity to just get out. The Noles are effectively in a rebuild and it's going to be tough for him to build things back up with Clemson and now Miami on the rise.

Never really been impressed with him. He's very fortunate to have taken over FSU during a time when Miami and UF were at their worst.

Texas A&M has more money, more fans, better facilities, a better stadium, better boosters, and at least as good a recruiting base as Florida State.

FSU is nothing but what Bobby Bowden built. And every year that goes by is another year farther away from that legacy. Texas A&M is a good coach away from being a really good program.

That said... Jimbo is not a good coach, and I personally hope he stays at FSU forever.

Lol. Tamu is a garbage program with no history, an overrated recruiting base, and no modern success at all. FSU already is a really good program.

Texas A&M has more money, more fans, better facilities, a better stadium, better boosters, and at least as good a recruiting base as Florida State.

FSU is nothing but what Bobby Bowden built. And every year that goes by is another year farther away from that legacy. Texas A&M is a good coach away from being a really good program.

That said... Jimbo is not a good coach, and I personally hope he stays at FSU forever.

Lol. Tamu is a garbage program with no history, an overrated recruiting base, and no modern success at all. FSU already is a really good program.

The only success FSU has had as a program is built on the legacy of Bobby Bowden. TAMU is a good coach away from being a dominant program. There is a reason the SEC pursued them and was willing to take garbage Missouri along for the ride just to get them.

If you think the recruiting base in Texas/Louisiana is overrated then you're a fool.

Hilarious to me how many closet FSU fans we have on this site.

**** that noise. If TAM was going to be any good they'd have done it by now. Otherwise FSU has all the advantages over TAM. Is there an FAU in College Town?

Lol at TAMU

They’re a 7-5 program with their last championship being in 1939 and an all time bowl record of 17-21... RC Slocum is the best coach in their history and he did better than than 10 wins twice. Gene Stallings and Bear Bryant couldn’t even get them to play for a conference championship.

Advertisement

They also have racist cowards that like to leave hate mail in the current African American HC's mailbox. ******* Texass.

Advertisement

They also have racist cowards that like to leave hate mail in the current African American HC's mailbox. ******* Texass.

BRO...THEY HAVE A FUGGIN MONUMENT TO THE CONFEDERACY SITTING RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF TALLAHASSEE.

Talk to me about how Texas A&M is more racist than FSU please.

**** that noise. If TAM was going to be any good they'd have done it by now. Otherwise FSU has all the advantages over TAM. Is there an FAU in College Town?

Then why did the SEC go balls out to get TAMU? They even took garbage Missouri along for the ride just so they could get them.

Then why did the SEC go balls out to get TAMU? They even took garbage Missouri along for the ride just so they could get them.

So they could get an audience in Texas. TAMU sux. Why would anybody go there from another power 5 school?

The only success FSU has had as a program is built on the legacy of Bobby Bowden. TAMU is a good coach away from being a dominant program. There is a reason the SEC pursued them and was willing to take garbage Missouri along for the ride just to get them.

If you think the recruiting base in Texas/Louisiana is overrated then you're a fool.

You are really not sharp.

First, who cares if FSU’s “only success” was built by Bobby Bowden? Most schools have one legendary coach. Most schools aren’t Miami who has done with four coaches. They just won a national title four years ago with Jimbo, so you’re just wrong.

TAMU is second in Their own state. In Florida, there isn’t really a recruiting pecking order in the state. It’s by geographic location more than anything. In Texas, it’s UT first, then everybody else. And in Louisiana, it’s LSU first, then everybody else.

Third, TAMU is not a fun college atmosphere for a lot of kids and its pretty button down. Tallahassee is a normal college town with FAMU.

Going to TAMU makes zero sense for anybody at a good power five job. Their fans think they are a ntional championship program but it’s been almost 100 years since they’ve won one. Why would anybody go to a place where it is impossible to meet expectations? TAMU has NEVER been a “dominant program.” Sucking off some **** school that has never done anything is bizarre.

I’m not an FSU fan just because I think there’s no basis to act like TAMU is anything other than a middling program whose peak is winning the conference once every 4 to 5 years. Why there’s a group of people who think these sh1tty schools are secretly awesome jobs, I ‘ll never know,

Advertisement

So they could get an audience in Texas. TAMU sux. Why would anybody go there from another power 5 school?

Of course TAMU sucks. That's why they fired their coach and are trying to hire another one... so that they won't suck any longer.

Mind blowing, right?

Advertisement

Of course TAMU sucks. That's why they fired their coach and are trying to hire another one... so that they won't suck any longer.

Mind blowing, right?

Look at all those national titles they’ve won lately. Kevin Sumlin just couldn’t live up to the success of past national title winning coaches.

You are really not sharp.

First, who cares if FSU’s “only success” was built by Bobby Bowden? Most schools have one legendary coach. Most schools aren’t Miami who has done with four coaches. They just won a national title four years ago with Jimbo, so you’re just wrong.

TAMU is second in Their own state. In Florida, there isn’t really a recruiting pecking order in the state. It’s by geographic location more than anything. In Texas, it’s UT first, then everybody else. And in Louisiana, it’s LSU first, then everybody else.

Third, TAMU is not a fun college atmosphere for a lot of kids and its pretty button down. Tallahassee is a normal college town with FAMU.

Going to TAMU makes zero sense for anybody at a good power five job. Their fans think they are a ntional championship program but it’s been almost 100 years since they’ve won one. Why would anybody go to a place where it is impossible to meet expectations? TAMU has NEVER been a “dominant program.” Sucking off some **** school that has never done anything is bizarre.

I’m not an FSU fan just because I think there’s no basis to act like TAMU is anything other than a middling program whose peak is winning the conference once every 4 to 5 years. Why there’s a group of people who think these sh1tty schools are secretly awesome jobs, I ‘ll never know,

Dude, you've gone WAY out of your way to defend Florida State and talk about how "elite" of a program you think they are. You have already outed yourself as one of those "Canes fans" who is always defending FSU and rooting for them in secret or in the open.

You probably have a Jameis Winston jersey hanging in your closet.

It's too late to try to backtrack now and act like you're not supporting them.

Mind blowing, right?

Look at all those national titles they’ve won lately. Kevin Sumlin just couldn’t live up to the success of past national title winning coaches.

And yet they're still better than your favorite dumpster fire of a program...FSU.

Go or stay it doesn't matter. All that matters is what we do. We will be taking ours and leaving scraps for everyone else to fight over. He probably watched that game Saturday night and thought about next year on the Rock with a crowd like that. SEC will not look scary then.

Advertisement
Back