Texas A&M Tickets

Sofla native

Recruit
Will there be an away section allotment of tickets for Miami? when does that usually go on sale and how does that work? assuming high donors/season ticket holders get first dibs?

I live in Texas and want to go, but dont want to be ripped off on stub hub etc

Advertisement
Will there be an away section allotment of tickets for Miami? when does that usually go on sale and how does that work? assuming high donors/season ticket holders get first dibs?

I live in Texas and want to go, but dont want to be ripped off on stub hub etc

In order:

1- Donors/Cane Club members via donation hierarchy.

2- Season ticket holders who don't donate.

Doubt there is anything left after that, if it even gets to #2.

As it should be.

I spoke to ticket office two weeks ago. They have no idea what their allotment will be yet. They said emails going out late spring with info. Ticket allocation and distribution some time in August.

You can buy online now from the usual ticket distributors if you want to.

Better book hotel NOW. It’s already an issue for rooms that weekend

Advertisement
I spoke to ticket office two weeks ago. They have no idea what their allotment will be yet. They said emails going out late spring with info. Ticket allocation and distribution some time in August.

How in the **** can they have no idea what the allotment will be yet? Is that not written into the contract?

Rad has some things to clean up here. **** Blake James.

If you want cheaper tickets, go through UM. If you want better seats, purchase through online sites. If you have a TAMU friend who is a season ticket holder, that is the best option.

Yeah, I’m making the trip from Dallas.

Ticket prices are what they are. They aren’t insane I don’t think.

It’s just trying to find seats in the shade that’s my issue right now.

Advertisement
The hotel thing isn't a huge issue. Sure, if you want to stay in college station, but if you are comfortable getting up and driving an hour and a half or so, you can easily stay in Houston, Waco, or Austin and not get gouged on prices.

The hotel thing isn't a huge issue. Sure, if you want to stay in college station, but if you are comfortable getting up and driving an hour and a half or so, you can easily stay in Houston, Waco, or Austin and not get gouged on prices.

What is the closest drive time outside of College Station if you can’t or won’t stay there. Is it Austin?

Stay in Houston.

Advertisement
Give $50 to the Hurricane Club and you will be eligible for tickets to away games. They will then email you the information about when away game tickets go on sell.
That's worth a shot but I don't think tickets will trickle down to that point any longer (at least not for games like TAMU and Clemson this year).

I'm personally a very long time season ticket holder that has made addl Hurricane Club donations in the past and I still had to give like an extra $100 last year just to be able to get decent seats for the Bama game.

The best bet (but it might not be attractive or feasible) for some people would be to just buy a pair of the cheapest season tix and then donate the $100 and sell/donate the season tix if you can't make our home games.

Even looking at the secondary market now is a worthless endeavor. If you're going that route wait until Miami is issued its allotment and then wait a little while for Miami fans that try to sell their tickets to realize that that they need to lower their asking price.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Have not been to Houston in about 10 years, any hotel recommendations when you get a chance?
If you want super high quality and easy way out of town to College Station I’d go to the Post Oak Hotel. Owned by Tilman Fertitta with some legit bar and restaurant scenes on site. Otherwise, there are a host of quality spots around the corner in the Galleria area.

If you want super high quality and easy way out of town to College Station I’d go to the Post Oak Hotel. Owned by Tilman Fertitta with some legit bar and restaurant scenes on site. Otherwise, there are a host of quality spots around the corner in the Galleria area.

Took a glance at hotels in the heart of college station and there was virtually nothing available, fwiw and this was a couple weeks ago.

Advertisement
Back