Texas A&M Must Be Backing Up The Brinks Truck

Advertisement
IMG_8937.jpeg

Advertisement
How is that possible? They weren’t explosive. So how can they get 5* WR’s😂😂😂☝️
Once again an easy sell here for them… They will roll out the fact that they didn’t have a QB last year and when they rolled out true freshman they showed more life and he is now the future. They also hired Petrino as their OC. Couple that with bags and it’s an easy sell.

Advertisement
Y’all have been ****ting on Jimbo with bags for a decade now. Never gonna learn, i guess.
Not sure people knew how much Jimbo was responsible for FSU recruiting before he took over the HC job. People at the games in SFLA would comment they would see him in more places than our coaches combined

Dude has been an elite recruiter for decades

The Cult sees the kind of money Texas is throwing around + being in the SEC with a cuck coach that has his back to the wall. This is how you set yourself up to win big when you have no momentum on the field and uncertainty around your staff. They just snatched two top WRs in 2 weeks

Advertisement
Once again an easy sell here for them… They will roll out the fact that they didn’t have a QB last year and when they rolled out true freshman they showed more life and he is now the future. They also hired Petrino as their OC. Couple that with bags and it’s an easy sell.
Sounds similar to what our pitch should be as well. We just need to prove a little more because TVD probably won’t be here next year.

Advertisement
Not sure people knew how much Jimbo was responsible for FSU recruiting before he took over the HC job. People at the games in SFLA would comment they would see him in more places than our coaches combined

Dude has been an elite recruiter for decades
And those FSU days are a decade removed…like how can y’all say this but give every negative reason why a kid wouldn’t pick Mario and Miami…Mario could sell Herbert(first round QB), winning the pac12, etc.

And those FSU days are a decade removed…like how can y’all say this but give every negative reason why a kid wouldn’t pick Mario and Miami…Mario could sell Herbert(first round QB), winning the pac12, etc.
This is wrong on so many levels

First of all dude I don’t talk **** about Mario and his recruiting so don’t lump me in

Did A&M not just land the best recruiting class on paper two years ago?

So what the actual **** are you talking to me for?

This is wrong on so many levels

First of all dude I don’t talk **** about Mario and his recruiting so don’t lump me in

Did A&M not just land the best recruiting class on paper two years ago?

So what the actual **** are you talking to me for?
Why you so mad? I didnt come at you in anyway…

Advertisement
Back