Testaverde vs. Rosier for the backup QB spot

Per Twitter
Brad Kaaya shares that Evan Shirreffs has had an injury on his throwing hand throughout camp. Notes it's hampered him during No. 2 QB race.

Stop jumping to conclusions all the time. We DONT know whether these players are dealing with injuries or not like this case

We should hear this from the coaching staff. An injury to a throwing hand certainly would cause a kid to be inconsistent.

Advertisement
Per Twitter
Brad Kaaya shares that Evan Shirreffs has had an injury on his throwing hand throughout camp. Notes it's hampered him during No. 2 QB race.

That does make more sense then.

Pete had a bad read on Rosier being the odd man out. Said he was basically done here. Looks like Shirreffs shirritt himself.

Advertisement
Pete had a bad read on Rosier being the odd man out. Said he was basically done here. Looks like Shirreffs shirritt himself.

I'm sure Pete has multiple practice sources but it wouldn't surprise me if that read came from Dmoney. Rosier in his eyes has been buried for a quite a bit. He has said that Rosier just doesn't fit Richt's offense multiple times.

I think skill wise, Rosier is the clear cut QB2. If he can really truly adapt to the new scheme, then I see no reason how he can't be the 2.

Advertisement
I think skill wise, Rosier is the clear cut QB2. If he can really truly adapt to the new scheme, then I see no reason how he can't be the 2.

Agreed. As far as physical tools only Allison outpaces him. Even with that I think Rosier has a comparable arm.

[video=youtube;NfFWdkU9cVw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfFWdkU9cVw[/video]

I'm loving what these coaches are doing! They are purging any remnants of the fake bravado, hero-mentality that Golden and D'No exemplified. They got rich off of setting their own expectations levels, and telling people who they are, instead of showing who they are and proving their worth. We are back to the show and prove U, and the narcissistic behavior and playing style (come out hard in the 1st and 2nd quarter off of fake emotion/hype alone, and then fade in the second half when strategy and sincerity come into play) is done.

I'm surprised by Testeverde, but they are sending a clear message to Rosier. Its a message he needs.

Per Twitter

Stop jumping to conclusions all the time. We DONT know whether these players are dealing with injuries or not like this case

Go slurp golden some more

Advertisement
Yeah, I'm really surprised Rosier is in the discussion.There's a premium game experience, which is important.

Oh boy, we might be in trouble next yr if Kaaya leaves early for the NFL.
We can roll with N'Kosi Perry & bring in a Grad Transfer for insurance.
Playing a True Freshman QB isn't foreign in college football anymore, Perry has a great arm & is a great athlete as well.
Plus Allison will be developing all this season, he should be ready to go by next year if need be, I wouldn't panic just yet.

Advertisement
Playing a True Freshman QB isn't foreign in college football anymore, Perry has a great arm & is a great athlete as well.
Plus Allison will be developing all this season, he should be ready to go by next year if need be, I wouldn't panic just yet.

Lol at Perry starting year 1. If he does, we're screwed.

Per Twitter

It's all these homos do well around here. Idiots actually break down five second clips

Lol at Perry starting year 1. If he does, we're screwed.

Yh we will be. Perry weighs 160 on a good day.

Shirreffs isn't the number 2??

And Rosier is still on the roster??

I'm shocked!

:monkey-serious:

Rosier and Testaverde have already played in college games. Their next college snap in a game won't be their first, and as noted by [MENTION=3894]Peter Ariz[/MENTION], there is value in that. It helps the HC with a trust factor.

... But there's a lot of season left ...

Advertisement
Back