Testaverde vs. Rosier for the backup QB spot

fincane

Senior
[TWEET]766653776291848192[/TWEET]

[TWEET]766654279679635456[/TWEET]

Last edited:
Advertisement
According to Pete's tweet, Vincent Testaverde and Rosier are the two QB's fighting to be Brad's backup. Furthermore, he notes that Richt is looking for consistency and Allison and Sherreffs arent providing it. Discuss:

Advertisement
So, We've heard Shireffs has had the edge all fall on a shaky Rosier and now Vinny Jr comes out of nowhere? Either Shireffs is *** or Vinny needs a scholly

Advertisement
196nqi.jpg

Sheriffs was so hyped up this offseason.

What happened?

And not just by the fans. The coaches kept saying he was doing so much right, best footwork, etc... I'm surprised. Maybe it's a motivational thing, but I doubt it.

Advertisement
Wow. The oline better keep brad upright.

That would've been the case no matter who was in contention. I'm not sure why Shirreffs or Allison would've made people feel better. Only one of the four has started a game on this level. Rosier went 20-29 for 270+ at Duke with two TDs. Thats overshadowed by "the return" but thats a nice performance.

****. This is what Vegas was predicting. Injuries leading to a 6.5 over under. Keep healthy, team.

Advertisement
Hopefully we handle our business against FAMU so these backups can get some much needed reps.

I remember when Kosar won the job way back when. It was out of left field as well, but we know how that turned out. I trust Richt on this.

Per Twitter
Brad Kaaya shares that Evan Shirreffs has had an injury on his throwing hand throughout camp. Notes it's hampered him during No. 2 QB race.

Stop jumping to conclusions all the time. We DONT know whether these players are dealing with injuries or not like this case

Advertisement
Back