TerrEnce not TerrAnce Lewis 1.0 - 5.0 (merged) - Picks Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Don't follow recruiting, really. Especially a future class.

It really helps me to see things with an unbiased eye. I've identified some kids out of nowhere that way and it's fun. Once a kid commits I will look at him.
You will enjoy his film I will leave it at that kid is a specimen

Where is the Orlando one? I heard of one in like Debary or something is that the only one?

The one I go to is on SR 46, just east of I4 (Sanford). Across from the BJ's Warehouse.

I think there is one off of Lee Road, though.

Advertisement
tf is going on @RVACane is this about T2 or we ordering takeout? I'm not opening 6.0.
ACF05004-5CB7-42FC-BC97-2FF543FB3EFB.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
OH, so you were talking about prospective students who aren't being recruited for their potential on the football field.

Thanks for clarifying. You should probably consider working for the Baltimore board of tourism as I've benefited (as a parent) from your extensive knowledge on the matter. I'll have to consider Maryland one day when suggesting schools to my kids.

Not mad, thankful. What a city! This board is a real treasure trove of information on all kinds of subjects and you good sir are quite possibly the brightest gem of them all.

You're just a bitter little c0cksvcker tonight, huh? Yes, multiple people were talking about how there are other good places to live in the United States besides just SoFla before I posted.

But you are incapable of reading things and focusing on the context. No, you just pick out the names of posters you don't like and then you start mis-paraphrasing what they said.

Go cry in your pillow tonight, because I said something nice about the Washington DC metro area (of which College Park is a part of the DC metro area, NOT the Baltimore metro area). You're such a clueless tool that you don't even know where the University of Maryland is located.

And you're such a gaper that you should contact Tushy.com to see if they'll film you taking it from Oliver Flynn and Mick Blue.

Advertisement
That's not too bad, I will take my wife over. She loves Lespadas.

Yeah, I'm not sure if the family spends all their time at the Lee Road store or SR 46, but as someone pointed out, the Laspadas that they sold in Lauderdale may not be at the same level.

Do what CIO does, talk to the people who manage the place. Find out the back-story.

And definitely hit The Southern Deli. The Pajammy Sammy is incredible.

Yeah, I'm not sure if the family spends all their time at the Lee Road store or SR 46, but as someone pointed out, the Laspadas that they sold in Lauderdale may not be at the same level.

Do what CIO does, talk to the people who manage the place. Find out the back-story.

And definitely hit The Southern Deli. The Pajammy Sammy is incredible.
The Laspadas next to Caneswear in Davie....Wipes its *** with the one on Lee Rd....No contest.....F Laspadas....Go to Brocatos in Tampa and Thank me later...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back