TerrEnce not TerrAnce Lewis 1.0 - 5.0 (merged) - Picks Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I'm putting together a ranking list of our recruits based on film and potential.

T2 was not a 5-star player on tape. I actually liked his teammate, #17, better at the position. I told Danny we needed to recruit #17 post haste and he assured me we are.

I watched some full games and at first was wondering what the hype was about, then he had a play where he saw it and WENT and that was almost breathtaking how fast his acceleration was.

Too many times I saw him loafing on tape. Complete jogger for much of the games I watched. He makes me nervous, but it was a new scheme for him this year and I wonder if there was an injury that impacted him, because if not, he has a lazy on-field demeanor that will hold him back.
He was playing with an injured knee they say

Advertisement
I'm putting together a ranking list of our recruits based on film and potential.

T2 was not a 5-star player on tape. I actually liked his teammate, #17, better at the position. I told Danny we needed to recruit #17 post haste and he assured me we are.

I watched some full games and at first was wondering what the hype was about, then he had a play where he saw it and WENT and that was almost breathtaking how fast his acceleration was.

Too many times I saw him loafing on tape. Complete jogger for much of the games I watched. He makes me nervous, but it was a new scheme for him this year and I wonder if there was an injury that impacted him, because if not, he has a lazy on-field demeanor that will hold him back.

I'm curious what you think about Johnson and Troutman relative to Lewis?

Advertisement
Don't they say that the best way to judge how good a recruiter a coach is is by looking at his wife. If he doesn't significantly outkick his coverage he's not the guy for you.
That would make sense if he were trying to get laid by his recruits, I guess. Since that’s not the objective, it sounds more like some chit fans repeat because lane kiffin made it up when he didn’t know his wife was a shared service.

Advertisement
Advertisement
With all these threads, I’m lost. Are any of our insiders saying T2 to Miami is legit?

With all these threads, I’m lost. Are any of our insiders saying T2 to Miami is legit?
All the insiders who called Gruden to miami are keeping mum on this one. The insiders who predicted major applewhite are rumored to be whispering T2 is a thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back