TerrEnce not TerrAnce Lewis 1.0 - 5.0 (merged) - Picks Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Not sure who Maryland has at LBer but I’m pretty sure they aren’t worse than Jennings and Mc Cloud or most of the other poor excuses we have at the position.
If this kid wants immediate playing time there’s no road to it more wide open than the depth chart we present..

It’ll get ugly as **** unfortunately. We’ll have to shut it down.

Don’t get me wrong if a kid clowns us and throws our hat on the ground I immediately want his ACL torn into oblivion, but if their aren’t any games you should never go after a kid’s character. I have a feeling lots of others don’t feel the same way. This one could go sideways, quick.

Don’t get me wrong if a kid clowns us and throws our hat on the ground I immediately want his ACL torn into oblivion, but if their aren’t any games you should never go after a kid’s character. I have a feeling lots of others don’t feel the same way. This one could go sideways, quick.
If he signs, they’ll love him. If he trolls and does that, they’ll react. Well let it go for a bit and then lock it. A troll doesn’t deserve more attention than a commit.

Advertisement
Not sure who Maryland has at LBer but I’m pretty sure they aren’t worse than Jennings and Mc Cloud or most of the other poor excuses we have at the position.
If this kid wants immediate playing time there’s no road to it more wide open than the depth chart we present..
they have Ruben Hyppolite who should’ve been a Cane. Looking good so far. Definitely better than our starting LB’s. Linebacker with some speed.

Advertisement
i mean he said this during the game so take it as you will but he at least cared enough to watch the game

I hate that I even looked at this but he posted that at 7. We were playing decent at that point and mounting a comeback. BUT he also posted at 6 “dang what’s going on 😂 “ when we were getting drug. Bunch of fans chirped him then he reposted some random person tweet that said “people will bash you with the same mouth they beg you from” thennnn the above tweet about being ready for Saturday.

IMO that sequence don’t look good for us.

also what are the “signing” rules? After early signing day he can physically sign with anyone at any point As long as he has the paperwork?

Maryland. And I don't think T2 is being a troll necessarily, I think he genuinely likes crab cakes.

I am going out on a limb and say that he picks UM.

Just a hunch, by the way he holds up the U, (almost perfect form)... LOL

If this kid watched our game last night he’s either getting a very large UA package or he’s just plain crazy cause he has to be able to see the immediate PT in front of him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back